Here's a list of guides for the manga-style RPG mobile game app - Yokai: Spirits Hunt presented by Cube Magic Interactive.
Available to download from the App Store and Google Play for Android and iOS devices.
Beginner's FAQs, Tips, and Guides
- Guaranteed Free Characters / Recommended SSR and Notable SR Characters
Beginner's Team Building Guide - Types and Races
- Yokai Types, Races (racial counters), Basic Team Builds, and Team Synergies.
- Quick Combat Tips
How To Complete Daily Quests and Get More Stamina
- How To Get More Stamina
- Common and Random Daily Quests
Yokai/Character Upgrading Guides
- How To Evolve Yokai: Tiers and Bonuses / Which Characters To Evolve First?
- How To Farm Evolution Materials and Sekkanto I
- Devour and How To Farm Growth Items
How to Get Magic and Rare Purple Gears Guide
- Mini Walkthrough Guide
- Gear Rarity, Types, and Gear Set Effects
- How To Farm Magic Blue and Rare Purple Gears
How to Enhance Gears and Farm Enhance Materials
- EXP Gained Per Item / When To Start Enhancing Gears?
- Best Way To Farm Enhancement Materials
How To Embed Gears and Farm Gem Shards
- 99 Tower: Gems Drop List (Farm Gem Shards)
- How To Embed Gems to Gears / Available Gems Per Gear
Skill Crafting and Enhancing, Combinations Guide NEW!
- List of Skill Crafting Recipes
- How to Enhance Skills
*More Guides Coming Soon.
Legendary Yokai/Demon Lords
|Attack Patterns and Strategy Guides|
|Bi Fang||Di Jiang||Flying Serpent|
|Jin Liner||Kalavinka||Sea Yaksha|
|South Sea |
|South Sea |
|Ultimate Gazer |
How to Unlock More Stages?- Increase Player Lvl to unlock new Story lines, view them to unlock new Stages to Explore.
Explore Stage: Drops- Boss: Coins, Growth items, Gears, and Chapter Pieces [Hard Mode].
- Minor Demons: Coins, Growth items, and Chapter Pieces [Hard Mode].
- Pots: Coins, Evolution Materials, Scroll Fragments [Hard Mode], and Chapter Pieces [Hard Mode].
- Chests: Coins
How To Level Up Fast (Player Lvl)- Grind Player EXP by doing your Daily Quests, claiming PVP Tournament Chests, Explore stages that gives high EXP (usually have lots of enemies like Heluo Ancient Tomb [Easy/Hard] and Dark Lotus Pond [Hard]), and doing any battles that gives Player EXP.
- Use "Sweep" feature to make things faster, just make sure that the Reward Rate is 100%, and the Mode is set to [Easy] or [Hard].
How To Clear Floor 21?- You need a Range Type unit (red icon) like Ye Ting Ke, and evolve him to T3 to increase range to a horizontal 3-tiles attack range.
Thank You For Checking Our Yokai: Spirits Hunt - FAQs, Tips, and Strategy Guides List!