Here's a quick guide on how to defeat Kalavinka (Legendary Yokai/Demon Lord) in the RPG mobile game app - Yokai: Spirits Hunt.
Refer below to learn Kalavinka's Attack Patterns with example strategies that you can use.
< Go Back to Yokai: Spirits Hunt Guides List
|Attack Patterns and Strategy Guides|
|Bi Fang||Di Jiang||Flying Serpent|
|Jin Liner||Kalavinka||Sea Yaksha|
|South Sea |
|South Sea |
|Ultimate Gazer |
Boss Info (Difficulty 1)- Lvl 30: HP 70,000
- Race: Immortal, Weak from Fairy attacks, Strong vs Humans.
- To learn more about racial counter, refer here:
- Beginner's Team Building Guide - Types and Races
- Boss Difficulty: *
Attack Pattern 1:
AoE Attack - Front Except Center Tiles
- Note: Click+hold enemy's red tiles to check attack pattern. First turn will always show incoming Attack Pattern 1.
(Ignore characters, use only as reference for Attack Pattern 1)
Attack Pattern 2:
AoE Attack - Mostly Center Tiles and Chance To Sleep
- Only affects those that are within the AoE attack.
(Ignore characters, use only as reference for Attack Pattern 2)
Attack Pattern 3:
AoE Attack - All Front Tiles and Heal
- Her Heal only triggers if she hits at least 1 target.
(Ignore characters, use only as reference for Attack Pattern 3)
Healers and/or Damage Dealers- Quickly move 2 T2+ Shield Type or Support Type characters in front of the Boss (both sides). These 2 can be Healers and Damage dealers (or a Buffer, Debuffer, Control, DoT (Poison/Burn) unit, or a Debuff Remover, unless the Boss got immunity to certain status effects).
DPS Characters- I would also recommend 2 DPS T3 Range Type or Output Type characters.
- Place them next to your Healers and Damage dealers above.
- Best if your DPS units also have extra effects like Poison (recommended for faster damages) or any active/passive effects are also good like Control (ex: Bind or Root), unless the Boss is immune to certain status effects.
- Once the formation is done, let 1 of your DPS dodge some attacks by moving him/her to the center tile after Attack Pattern 3 to keep a HP high, then move him/her back to avoid the sleep attack.
Other Info- NOTE: In case your Healers can't keep up with all damages and ends up dying, you can still defeat this Boss using your DPS units alone. It is possible to let 1 of your DPS dodge all attacks and to avoid letting the Boss heal.
- Move in the 2nd column from the left after Attack Pattern 2, then keep rotating between 3 tiles, but better use this method if you only have 1 DPS left, to maintain high damage per round.
- TIP: If you think your damage per round isn't high enough, better remove Healers out to avoid letting the Boss Heal, then let 1 DPS start dodging all attacks instead (refer above for steps).
- Start moving them out too if your 2 DPS units have 25% or lower HP to avoid mistakes (example: you don't want your DPS units to die first).
- 5th character can be any unit that you like, or just use 4.
- Note: The above example strategy is NOT the only way to defeat this Boss.
Difficulty 1~3: Rare Purple Set- Chongxu Master Set:
- Drops Lvl 20 Rare gears that gives ATK+32% set bonus.
Difficulty 4~5: Rare Purple Set- Chaos Divided Set:
- Drops Lvl 25 Rare gears that gives Healing +10% set bonus.
- Boss only drops Weapon and Armor, buy the Accessory from the Shop to complete the set.
- Go to Challenge > Legendary Yokai Mode > click the "Demon Lord List" option to check these set gears.
More Yokai: Spirits Hunt Tips and Guides:
That's it guys, thank you for checking our How To Defeat Kalavinka Legendary Yokai/Demon Lord Guide for the RPG mobile game - Yokai: Spirits Hunt. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).