Here's a quick guide and tips on how to Embed Gems to Gears and farm Gem Shards I, II, III and IV for your high grade set gears in the RPG mobile game app - Yokai: Spirits Hunt.
To start embedding Gems to a gear, open your main character's "Gear" screen, and choose a gear to embed with Gems. Refer to the tips below for more info.
< Go Back to Yokai: Spirits Hunt Guides List
Embed Gems to Gears
Embedding a Gem is Permanent!- Better save them for your Purple Set Gears unless you want to use some of your lower Grade Gems to your Blue Set Gears to give them more attack power and/or better survivability while farming Purple Gears.
You Can Replace Existing Gems
Important Notes- Note that overwritten Gems will disappear, they won't go back to your inventory!
- When embedding a 2nd type of Gem, make sure to click/tap the slot where you want to place your Gem first, or else you might overwrite existing Gems!
Shards- Gem I: Requires 5 shards to embed.
- Gem II: Requires 10 shards to embed.
- Gem III: Requires 15 shards to embed.
- and so on.
Available Gems Per Gear
Hand/Weapon- ATK Gems
- Stun/Bind or Root/Sleep/Freeze Gems (enhances effect, only for characters using a Stun/Bind/Sleep/Freeze skill)
- Poison/Fire Gems (enhances effect, only for characters using a Poison/Burn skill)
Body/Armor- DEF Gems
- Healing Gems (enhances effect, only for characters using a Healing skill)
Accessories- HP Gems
- CRI Gems
- CDMG Gems
- Drain Gems (enhances effect, only for characters using a Life Drain skill)
- TIP: It also a good idea to just place ATK, DEF, and HP Gems to make some of your purple set gear/s usable by all characters.
How To Farm Gem Shards
- Aside from those limited events, you can freely farm Gems by clearing certain Floors.
- Note that more types of Gems will come out as the game goes.
99 Tower Floors and Gem Drops- HP Gem IV: Floor 99,
- HP Gem III: Floors 66, 53, 40
- HP Gem II: Floors 54, 41, 28
- HP Gem I: Floors 22, 15, 8, 1
- ATK Gem IV: Floor 97,
- ATK Gem III: Floors 85, 76, 67
- ATK Gem II: Floors 55, 42, 29
- ATK Gem I: Floors 23, 16, 9, 2
- DEF Gem IV: Floor 96,
- DEF Gem III: Floors 86, 77, 68
- DEF Gem II: Floors 56, 43, 30
- DEF Gem I: Floors 24, 17, 10, 3
- CRI Gem IV: Floor 94,
- CRI Gem III: Floors 87, 78, 69
- CRI Gem II: Floors 61, 48, 35
- CDMG Gem IV: Floor 95,
- CDMG Gem III: Floors 88, 79, 70
- CDMG Gem II: Floors 62, 49, 36
- Healing Gem III: Floors 89, 80, 71
- Healing Gem II: Floors 63, 50, 37
- Drain Gem IV: Floor 98,
- Drain Gem III: Floors 90, 81, 72
- Drain Gem II: Floors 64, 51, 38
- Poison Gem III: Floors 93, 84, 75
- Poison Gem II: Floors 92, 83, 74
- Fire Gem III: Floors 91, 82, 73
- Fire Gem II: Floors 65, 52, 39
- Sleep Gem II: Floors 60, 47, 34
- Sleep Gem I: Floors 14, 7
- Bind Gem II: Floors 59, 46, 33
- Bind Gem I: Floors 27, 20, 13, 6
- Stun Gem II: Floors 58, 45, 32
- Stun Gem I: Floors 26, 21, 19, 12, 5
- Freeze Gem II: Floors 57, 44, 31
- Freeze Gem I: Floors 25, 18, 11, 4
Other Sources:- You can also get Gems from various events like PVP Tournament Season Rewards, Yokai Invasion, by defeating Legendary Yokai or Demon Lords, and more.
- Some Chests also contains Gems, drop rewards from various events.
- You can also buy Gem shards from the Shop if you need more.
More Yokai: Spirits Hunt Tips and Guides:
- How to Get Magic and Rare Purple Gears Guide
- How to Enhance Gears and Farm Enhance Materials
- Skill Crafting and Enhancing, Combinations Guide
That's it guys, thank you for checking our How To Embed Gears and Farm Gems Shards Guide for the RPG mobile game - Yokai: Spirits Hunt. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).