Here's a quick guide on how to defeat the Mythical Beast Bi Fang (Legendary Yokai/Demon Lord) in the RPG mobile game app - Yokai: Spirits Hunt.
Refer below to learn Bi Fang's Attack Patterns with example strategies that you can use.
< Go Back to Yokai: Spirits Hunt Guides List
|Attack Patterns and Strategy Guides|
|Bi Fang||Di Jiang||Flying Serpent|
|Jin Liner||Kalavinka||Sea Yaksha|
|South Sea |
|South Sea |
|Ultimate Gazer |
Bi Fang R1
Boss Info (Difficulty 1)- Lvl 30: HP 70,000
- Race: Demon, Weak from Human attacks, Strong vs Ghost.
- To learn more about racial counter, refer here:
- Beginner's Team Building Guide - Types and Races
- Boss Difficulty: **
Attack Pattern 1:
AoE Attack - All Center Tiles
- Note: Click+hold enemy's red tiles to check attack pattern. First turn will always show incoming Attack Pattern 1.
(Ignore characters, use only as reference for Attack Pattern 1)
Attack Patterns 2 and 3:
AoE Attack - All Front Tiles and Chance to Burn
- Only affects those that are within the AoE attack.
(Ignore characters, use only as reference for Attack Pattern 2)
(Ignore characters, use only as reference for Attack Pattern 3)
Healers and/or Damage Dealers- Quickly move 2 T2+ Shield Type or T3+ Support Type characters at the back area of the Boss (both sides). These 2 can be Healers and/or DPS characters.
DPS Characters- I would also recommend 2 DPS T3 Range Type. Safest place is in the 2nd column from the left (2nd and 5th tiles from top-left) will get hit once every 3 rounds.
- A T3+ Ye Ting Ke is excellent here because he is a Range Type Human (racial counter +25% damage).
- Best if your DPS units also have extra effects like Poison (recommended for faster damages) or any active/passive effects are also good, unless the Boss is immune to certain status effects.
Other Info- In case your Healers can't keep up and heal your DPS units at the 2nd column, start moving your best DPS unit 1 tile back after Attack Pattern 2 to avoid the 3rd attack, move him/her forward again to continue attacking.
- 5th character can be any unit that you like, or just use 4.
- Note: The above example strategy is NOT the only way to defeat this Boss.
Difficulty 1~3: Rare Purple Gear- Non Set Item:
- Drops Lvl 10 Rare weapon (Chongyanng Sword).
Difficulty 4~5: Rare Purple Set- Dragon Slayer Set:
- Drops Lvl 25 Rare gears that gives BURN+75% set bonus.
- Boss only drops Weapon and Armor, buy the Accessory from the Shop to complete the set.
- Go to Challenge > Legendary Yokai Mode > click the "Demon Lord List" option to check these set gears.
More Yokai: Spirits Hunt Tips and Guides:
That's it guys, thank you for checking our How To Defeat Bi Fang Legendary Yokai/Demon Lord Guide for the RPG mobile game - Yokai: Spirits Hunt. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).