Here's a quick guide on how to defeat Tushan Ninetails (Legendary Yokai/Demon Lord) in the RPG mobile game app - Yokai: Spirits Hunt.
Refer below to learn Tushan Ninetails' Attack Patterns with example strategies that you can use.
< Go Back to Yokai: Spirits Hunt Guides List
|Attack Patterns and Strategy Guides|
|Bi Fang||Di Jiang||Flying Serpent|
|Jin Liner||Kalavinka||Sea Yaksha|
|South Sea |
|South Sea |
|Ultimate Gazer |
Tushan Ninetails R1
Boss Info (Difficulty 1)- Lvl 30: HP 120,000
- Race: Demon, Weak from Human attacks, Strong vs Ghost.
- To learn more about racial counter, refer here:
- Beginner's Team Building Guide - Types and Races
- Boss Difficulty: ***
Attack Pattern 1:
AoE Attack - All Front Tiles with Minor Heal
- Note: Click+hold enemy's red tiles to check attack pattern. First turn will always show incoming Attack Pattern 1.
(Ignore characters, use only as reference for Attack Pattern 1)
Attack Pattern 2:
AoE Attack - Chance to Sleep All
- If it hits at least 1 target, the Boss will get a chance to cast Sleep to the whole team.
(Ignore characters, use only as reference for Attack Pattern 2)
Attack Pattern 3:
AoE Attack - All Tiles with Minor Heal
(Ignore characters, use only as reference for Attack Pattern 3)
Healers- Place 2 tanky Healers directly in front of the Boss.
DPS Characters- Place 2 DPS T3+ Range Type characters in the 2nd column from the left (2nd and 5th tiles from top-left). This is the best location for your DPS to hit the Boss while avoiding 2 attacks.
- A T3+ Ye Ting Ke is excellent here because he is a Range Type Human (racial counter +25% damage).
- Best if your DPS units also have extra effects like Poison (Boss got high Poison Immunity, but still possible to inflict) or any active/passive effects are also good, unless the Boss is immune to certain status effects.
- If you only have 1 T3+ Range Type and 1 T3+ Output Type DPS character, replace 1 of the healers in front of the Boss with your Output Type, then move that Healer to the side.
Healers- Place 1 tanky Healer directly in front of the Boss.
- You can also use a T3+ Range Type Healer and place him/her in the 2nd column from the left (2nd tile from top-left), instead of placing your 2nd Healer to the side of the Boss (to avoid Sleep attacks).
- 5th character can be any unit that you like, or just use 4.
- Note: The above example strategies are NOT the only way to defeat this Boss.
Difficulty 1~3: Rare Purple Set- Chongxu Master Set:
- Drops Lvl 20 Rare gears that gives ATK+32% set bonus.
Difficulty 4~5: Rare Purple Set- Diagram Filler Set:
- Drops Lvl 25 Rare gears that gives ATK+36% set bonus.
- Boss only drops Weapon and Armor, buy the Accessory from the Shop to complete the set.
- Go to Challenge > Legendary Yokai Mode > click the "Demon Lord List" option to check these set gears.
More Yokai: Spirits Hunt Tips and Guides:
That's it guys, thank you for checking our How To Defeat Tushan Ninetails Legendary Yokai/Demon Lord Guide for the RPG mobile game - Yokai: Spirits Hunt. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).