Here's a quick guide on how to defeat the Di Jiang (Legendary Yokai/Demon Lord) in the RPG mobile game app - Yokai: Spirits Hunt.
Refer below to learn Di Jiang's Attack Patterns with example strategies that you can use.
< Go Back to Yokai: Spirits Hunt Guides List
|Attack Patterns and Strategy Guides|
|Bi Fang||Di Jiang||Flying Serpent|
|Jin Liner||Kalavinka||Sea Yaksha|
|South Sea |
|South Sea |
|Ultimate Gazer |
Di Jiang R1
Boss Info (Difficulty 1)- Lvl 30: HP 120,000
- Race: Demon, Weak from Human attacks, Strong vs Ghost.
- To learn more about racial counter, refer here:
- Beginner's Team Building Guide - Types and Races
- Boss Difficulty: ****
Attack Pattern 1:
AoE Attack - All Front Tiles and Chance to Atk- Debuff All
- Note: Click+hold enemy's red tiles to check attack pattern. First turn will always show incoming Attack Pattern 1.
Attack Pattern 2
AoE Attack - Chance to Burn All
Attack Pattern 3
AoE Attack - All Tiles and Chance to Def- Debuff All
Strategy A: DPS and Poison Damage!
DPS Characters- I would recommend 2 DPS T3+ Range Type. Safest place is in the 2nd column from the left (2nd and 5th tiles from top-left) will get hit once every 3 rounds.
- T4 Ye Ting Ke (SSR) is also great here because he is a Range Type Human (racial counter +25% damage). Give him purple set gears with ATK+ or CRIT+% set bonus and enhance them all to at least Lvl 10, especially to increase DEF and HP for additional survivability.
- T3+ Red Kage (R) or Green Kage (R) is also a decent Range Type Poison damager if you don't have other Range Type DPS.
- At least equip your Lvl 20 T3+ Red Kage with Executor Set (Blue Gears) that gives Poison+1% set bonus. This way your Red Kage would be able to deal higher Poison damage per round.
- You can farm these set gears from the 99 Tower Floors or Boss Arena (Shikon Yasha). Farm better gears later on if you like.
Healer (Just Use 1 Healer)
- You'll skip 1 turn every 3 turns, but don't worry as long that you followed the suggestions above, you'll be fine. Easier if you have a stronger poison damager.
- T3 Kiki (SR) is a great Healer here to also get some ATK+ team buffs (aim for around 200 Heal, enhance accessory to Lvl 10 for more Heal amount for example).
Other Info- Only use 3 characters for this strategy.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: All characters that you have must not enter the AoE range of Attack Patterns 1 and 2 to avoid the ATK- debuff and Burn!
- Optional Character: T3 Reijuu Hakutaku (SR), just place him to a safe tile to avoid those first 2 attacks, let the 3rd attack damage him for a chance to get an additional heal for the team.
Strategy B: Debuff Removers!
DPS Characters- Same as above.
Healer + Debuff Remover- Move your best and tanky Healer (1 T3+ Shield Type or Support Type) directly in-front of the Boss.
- Also move your Debuff Remover (preferably T3+ Shield Type or Support Type) directly in-front of the Boss. This is luck based, hope that your Debuff Remover will trigger his or her skill to remove all ATK- and DEF- debuffs.
- Example Debuff Removers: T3 Master Lang Ya (SSR, 60% chance), or T2 Evil Doll (SSR, 40% chance).
Other Info- TIP: All characters that you have must not enter the AoE range of Attack Pattern 2 to avoid those Burn effects!
- Optional Character: T3 Reijuu Hakutaku (SR), just place him to the corner to avoid those first 2 attacks, let the 3rd attack damage him for a chance to get an additional heal for the team.
- Note: The above example strategies are NOT the only way to defeat this Boss.
Difficulty 1~3: Rare Purple Gear- Non Set Item:
- Drops Lvl 10 Rare weapon (Chongyanng Sword).
Difficulty 4~5: Rare Purple Set- Dragon Slayer Set:
- Drops Lvl 25 Rare gears that gives BURN+75% set bonus.
- Boss only drops Weapon and Armor, buy the Accessory from the Shop to complete the set.
- Go to Challenge > Legendary Yokai Mode > click the "Demon Lord List" option to check these set gears.
More Yokai: Spirits Hunt Tips and Guides:
That's it guys, thank you for checking our How To Defeat Di Jiang Legendary Yokai/Demon Lord Guide for the RPG mobile game - Yokai: Spirits Hunt. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).