Here's a quick guide on how to defeat South Sea Mermaid (Legendary Yokai/Demon Lord) in the RPG mobile game app - Yokai: Spirits Hunt.
Refer below to learn South Sea Mermaid's Attack Patterns with example strategies that you can use.
< Go Back to Yokai: Spirits Hunt Guides List
|Attack Patterns and Strategy Guides|
|Bi Fang||Di Jiang||Flying Serpent|
|Jin Liner||Kalavinka||Sea Yaksha|
|South Sea |
|South Sea |
|Ultimate Gazer |
South Sea Mermaid R1
Boss Info (Difficulty 1)- Lvl 30: HP 70,000
- Race: Human, Weak from Immortal attacks, Strong vs Demons.
- To learn more about racial counter, refer here:
- Beginner's Team Building Guide - Types and Races
- Boss Difficulty: **
Attack Pattern 1:
AoE Attack - All Front Tiles with ATK- Debuff
- Note: Click+hold enemy's red tiles to check attack pattern. First turn will always show incoming Attack Pattern 1.
Attack Pattern 2:
AoE Attack - Mostly Center Tiles
Attack Pattern 3:
AoE Attack - Scattered Tiles
Healers- I would recommend placing 2 Healers (Shield Type or Support Type) directly in front of the Boss.
- You may also replace 1 Healer with a Buffer, Debuffer, Control, DoT (Poison/Burn) unit, or a Debuff Remover (recommended!), unless the Boss got immunity to certain status effects.
- Example Debuff Removers: T3 Master Lang Ya (SSR, 60% chance), or T2 Evil Doll (SSR, 40% chance).
1 DPS Character- Initial Formation: Avoid Attack Pattern 1, start attacking after Attack Pattern 1 or 2.
- It is possible to defeat this Boss with only 1 strong DPS unit.
- Note: The above example strategy is NOT the only way to defeat this Boss.
Difficulty 1~3: Rare Purple Set- Cult Priest Set:
- Drops Lvl 20 Rare gears that gives 2x Combo Chance +15% set bonus.
Difficulty 4~5: Rare Purple Set- Chaos Divided Set:
- Drops Lvl 25 Rare gears that gives Healing +10% set bonus.
- Boss only drops Weapon and Armor, buy the Accessory from the Shop to complete the set.
- Go to Challenge > Legendary Yokai Mode > click the "Demon Lord List" option to check these set gears.
More Yokai: Spirits Hunt Tips and Guides:
That's it guys, thank you for checking our How To Defeat South Sea Mermaid Legendary Yokai/Demon Lord Guide for the RPG mobile game - Yokai: Spirits Hunt. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).