Refer here on how to efficiently level up your characters and upgrade skills using your hard earned EXP in the idle RPG mobile game Lucid Adventure: Idle RPG.
Reminders From the Part 1 Guide
Before We Continue- Please refer to our beginner's guides because I will no longer explain some basic things here.
- > Beginner's FAQs, Tips and Guide Part 1
- > Weapons Guide and Weapon Sets Part 1
- > Best and Recommended Costumes To Buy
Also Increase EXP Gain From Other Sources:- Max out "Increase EXP AMT" from the Shop = God's Blessing; Max every time your Team Lvl increases.
- Gather and Power-up EXP Weapons = Also Transcend all Rare weapons to get more EXP stat once you reach Team Lvl 20.
- Use x10 EXP Coupons = Even better if you also have EXP Buff from Lucky Coins.
- TIP: Save all x10 EXP Coupons that are stored to your inventory (ex: Daily Spin Rewards), use them only when you break through Stage 8000+.
- Roll EXP Buff/s from Lucky Coins: Aim for it during 1st and 2nd rolls only, and must be above Team Lvl 20 and below Team Lvl 50. If above Team Lvl 50, just try to aim for Min/Max Warp Distance, Mana Focus, or EXP Buff during your 1st roll.
- Use Gems = To double your EXP every Return.
- Buy Costumes = With "Acquire EXP with Return +%" stat if available.
Level Up Non-EXP Characters!
Evenly Lvl Up All Characters to Lvl 20!- Around this point, you should have already unlocked Constant (Battle Forest Stage 4000 cleared). Get "Team Bonus Power-up" stats from weapons, skills, costumes and other sources to increase Constant's potential.
How To Boost Your Stage Clearing
- Optional: Replace Choco Bibi with Light for example once you reach Max Warp Stage.
- Using Constant can boost your stage clearing potential and possibly push way above Stage 5000 to get more EXP, but be careful...
NOTE: DO NOT EXCEED STAGE 6000!
- Stay Below Stage 6001 because if you clear Stage 6000 and reach Stage 6001, your Team Lvl will increase to 61 and you can no longer gonna be able to receive those x10 EXP Coupons from the Ad Shop that only requires Team Lvl 60 and below.
Use Return and Reserve Return Features- Hit "Return" and stay below Stage 6000 to farm more EXP before pushing beyond Stage 6000 or Team Lvl 60.
- I would recommend using the "Reserve Return" feature (requires Spatial Mark items) to automatically Return when the Stage you set is reached. Set the Target Stage to 5950~5980 (after reaching Stage 6000 or lower) just to be sure and avoid mistakes.
- NOTE: Always setup your "Reserve Return", every time you login.
Continue and Upgrade Character Skills- After getting all non EXP characters to Lvl 20, upgrade all skills that are below 843a EXP (or 991a) next. Upgrade Hohoian's Skills first.
- Exception: Learn any character's New Main Skills once available, but just upgrade to Lvl 1 to unlock. Example: Master Swordsman's 4th Main Skill.
Keep Lvling Up, Then Skill Up All Characters
- Also upgrade all skills that are below 843a EXP (or 991a), upgrade Hohoian's Skills first.
Take Your Time and Upgrade More Character Skills- Next, upgrade all skills that are below 8.45b EXP (or 8.74b).
- From here on, things will get a bit slower than usual but as long that your Team Lvl is 60 or lower, you can still use the x10 EXP Coupons from the Ad Shop. Upgrade Hohoian's Skills first, then all characters that you use most of the time.
Boost Your EXP Characters Again!- Once you are done upgrading all skills above, level-up the following characters and focus only on MAX upgrading all EXP related passive skills.
NOTE: Do Not Exceed Stage 6000, But Try To Get Armes!- Stay below Stage 6001 and farm EXP for now, but at this point of the game, it is possible to reach Stage 6000 and unlock Armes, another EXP character!
- PLEASE NOTE: You just need to reach Stage 6000 to unlock Armes, so once you enter Stage 6000, just quickly use the "Return" option to avoid clearing Stage 6000. If you are still unsure what to do here, or if you want to play it safe, you can get Armes later after leveling all characters to Lvl 30.
- TIP: To avoid mistakes, make sure that you have 1x Speed, and PVP Auto Matching is OFF. Also open the Return screen and once it hits Stage 6000, quickly select the Return button!
Team Lvl 60: Karma Weapons Unlocked- Start farming Karma Weapons and upgrade them all to at least +2.
- For more info, list of Karma Weapons, and how to farm materials, go here:
- > Karma Weapons List
Continue and Follow Suggested Order Below- Level-up Armes To Lvl 26 = Unlock and max out the new EXP Amount +% skill. Also max all of her EXP weapons.
- Level Up Hohoians To Lvl 30 = Unlock and max out the new EXP Acquisition +% skill, and all other EXP related passive skills.
- Level Up Dark To Lvl 31 = Unlock and max out the new EXP Acquisition +% skill, and all other EXP related passive skills.
- Also level up the following characters to Lvl 30, and max all EXP related Skills.
- Warrior, Sora, Lime, Pooh Upooh, Drip Soup, and Armes
Level Up Non-EXP Characters!
Evenly Lvl Up All Characters to Lvl 30!- Once you are done above, level up all non EXP characters to Lvl 30 next.
- Prioritize characters that you are using for most game modes, especially for Subjugation Rounds to start dealing higher damages against Bosses that are around Lvl 30, and Abandoned Mine to farm more Power-up Stones and to increase Rank to get more free Gem rewards.
Upgrade Character Skills- Next, upgrade all skills (all characters) that are below 8.45b EXP (or 8.74b). Same as above because more skills will get unlocked as you go, upgrade Hohoians skills first. At this point of the game, you should now have mastered half of your character skills!
- Exception: Learn any character's New Main Skills once available, but just upgrade to Lvl 1 to unlock. Example: Master Swordsman's and Lime's last Main Skill.
Lvl 30 Character [Support] Skills Unlocked!
- Example: Dark's Bone Wall attack skill can be used at the start of battle by a fixed percentage chance depending on the current upgrade of his [Support] Bone Wall Skill.
- Choco Bibi and Pooh Upooh's Lvl 30 [Support] Skills would allow them to charge up and use their "Warp" or "March of the Dead" skill even if they are not included in your current team!
- Use this opportunity to increase your Stage Clearing potential.
If You Went Above Stage 6000
Leveling and Skill upgrading Guide Part 3- For out Part 3 Guide, refer here: > Leveling and Skill Upgrading Guide Part 3
More Lucid Adventure: Idle RPG Tips and Guides:- Beginner's FAQs, Tips and Guide Part 1
- Best Characters To Buy and Leveling Guide
- Weapons Guide and Weapon Sets Part 1
- Best and Recommended Costumes To Buy
< Go Back to Lucid Adventure: Idle RPG Guides List
That's it guys, thank you for checking our Character Leveling and Skill Upgrading Guide for the Idle RPG mobile game - Lucid Adventure: Idle RPG. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).