The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross
- is a brand new cinematic anime turn-based RPG mobile game. [The Seven Deadly Sins] is now on mobile! The continent of Britannia has come to life, the Holy War that ended 3,000 years ago begins anew.
- Presented by Netmarble. Available to download from the App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android).
Become the Protagonist of [The Seven Deadly Sins]- Explore a vast world beautifully created with unrivaled 3D visuals. Become the main protagonist of [The Seven Deadly Sins] and embark on a grand adventure.
- Enjoy a variety of content with the skill-based card battle system exclusive to The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. Use skill cards strategically to emerge victorious in battle.
How To Play The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross on Bluestacks
What is Bluestacks?- Bluestacks is a gaming platform for emulating Android games on your PC or Laptop, changing how you play mobile games. With Bluestacks, playing Android games will take you to another level because you can now use the flexibility of your keyboard and mouse to give you full control of your game, regardless which gaming genre you are playing!
Step 1: Download and Install Bluestacks- Join over 400+ million people playing their favorite mobile games on their PCs and Macs on the world’s most popular Android Gaming Platform – Bluestacks.
- Download and Install this android gaming platform on your PC first:
from their official website)
Step 2: Download The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross on PC
- Click the "Already using BlueStacks? Open Now" option, then click "Open BlueStacks" in the browser popup to directly install the game to your Bluestacks ~ easy!
(*NOTE: Select "Already using BlueStacks? Open Now" to avoid re-downloading Bluestacks.)
Step 3: Key Mapping (Bluestacks Hotkeys)
Set Up Your Custom Key Map
- TIP: If your hotkeys aren't working, try to close the Game Controls UI, minimize your Bluestacks window then bring it back up again ~ hopefully this would fix the problem.
Step 4: Link or Transfer Your Game!- If you have an existing game from your phone or tablet, make sure that it is properly linked to your account first to back up your data and play your game on multiple devices like using PC and Bluestacks.
- Go to the in-game Settings and Connect or Link your Game to any social media or game account ( if available).
FAQs and Troubleshooting Tips:
Gameplay is Slow or Laggy?
Quick Tips To Try- Go to Settings and try to reduce the Resolution to 1280x720 and DPI to 240.
- Try to switch between OpenGL or DirectX (Engine > Graphics Modes).
- Check or Uncheck "Use advanced graphics engine mode", or leave it unchecked.
- Also try to increase the number of CPU cores and Memory (MB) for smoother gameplay.
- Open the game app and adjust the Graphics Settings in-game (if available).
- NOTE: Worst case scenario is that your PC or Laptop's hardware specs can't properly run Bluestacks.
Example PC Specs
Quick Recommendations- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit (x64) or higher (would recommend Windows 10 64-Bit). This will remove the RAM cap and enable you to use over 3.5GB of RAM.
- 8GB RAM
- Disk Space must not be full, free up at least 20% or 1/3 of total space (at least 40GB).
- For more detailed info regarding Bluestacks' System Requirements, refer here:
- System Requirements for BlueStacks 4
If You Need Help For Other Things- Check the "Help and Support" under Bluestack's "Settings Menu" to browse their help section.
- You can also check their support page for more information: Bluestacks Support Page
That's it guys, thank you for checking our How To Play on PC or Laptop with Bluestacks guide for the brand new cinematic anime turn-based RPG mobile game - The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross. Good Luck and Happy Playing! ^^