Equip and Power-up Weapons- This is also a perfect way to give your characters a well rounded stats that you can't get from skills. "Power-up" all weapons, don't worry you have enough Power-up stones to use early game, just keep on farming them from adventure stages, other game modes, and from other sources like from the Ad Shop.
Equip Effect and Stats
Basic Stats and Examples
- PVP ATK, PVP HP, and other similar stats.
- Subjugation ATK, Subjugation HP, and other similar stats.
- Character Exclusive Stats:
- Choco Bibi's "Warp"/"Mana Focus" related stats, and Pooh Upooh's "Soul" related stats included under a weapons Equip Effect will only take effect if equipped.
Global Stats and Examples
- Team ATK, Team HP, Subjugation Team ATK, Subjugation Team HP, PVP Team ATK, PVP Team HP, and other similar stats.
- Team Bonus Power-up, Character Power-up Cost Down, Character Max Power-up
- Monster Weakening
- "Hohoians" Related Stats:
- Hohoians Gold Acquisition, Hohoians Gold Acquisition Time Down, and Hohoians Power-up Cost Down.
- Acquire EXP with Return (must have weapons to equip for Return Set, refer below to learn more).
Collection Effect and Stats
Important Notes For Collection Effects- Collection Effects are applied as long as you have the weapon in possession, even if the character isn't in a party, or not equipped.
- Basic Stats under Collection Effect would always apply to the character (equipped or unequipped), and Global Stats will always be in effect across all characters even if it is not equipped!
- This is one good reason why you need to gather and power-up more weapons!
- Character Exclusive Stats:
- Choco Bibi's "Warp"/"Mana Focus" related stats, and Pooh Upooh's "Soul" related stats included under the Collection Effect will also take effect even if they are not equipped.
How To Use Weapon Sets- If you are wondering why your team is dealing lower damage output during PVP, Subjugation Rounds, and other modes even if you have powerful weapons... this is because you didn't set all ideal weapons needed for these modes.
How To Know If My Weapon Is Already Set?
Equip Weapons For Set Number 1 (Adventure Mode)- I would highly recommend setting up weapons for Adventure Mode (edit name to "AdvMode" for example), so that you can easily switch back to your Adventure Set after you are done setting up your PVP Set, Return Set, and other Weapon Sets.
- Custom Sets can also be accessed while adventuring.
Recommended Weapons for Stage Clearing- The most basic way is to just equip all weapons with the highest ATK Stat, or any Basic Stat under Equip Effect that you might like, but also consider weapons that includes Global Stats, especially for characters that are not included in the stage clearing team.
- Refer below for recommended Global Stats that should be present under the Equip Effect.
- Monster Weakening = Highly recommended!
- Team ATK, or any Global Stat under Equip Effect that you might like. At higher Stages, you might also want to consider focusing on Evasion and Team Evasion as well.
- Character Power-up Cost Down
- "Hohoians" Related Stats like Hohoians Gold Acquisition, Hohoians Gold Acquisition Time Down, and Hohoians Power-up Cost Down are also good.
Speed Up Stage Clearing!
Equip Weapons For Return Set- Setting up weapons for your "Return Set" is very important to increase the EXP gained when using the Return feature. Don't worry, this is automatic and after the calculation, your characters will use all previous weapons.
Equip EXP Related Weapons- Browse all characters and equip all EXP related weapons. Next go to "Weapon Set", and hit "Save" (Return Set). If you want to update your "Return Set" later on, go back and select "Use", go and equip all desired weapons, then hit "Save" (Return Set) again.
- Once you are done saving, just hit "Use" (Set Number 1: AdvMode) to go back and equip your weapons for adventuring.
Characters and Weapons with EXP Stats- To make things easier for you, refer below for characters that can equip weapons that gives "Acquire EXP with Return" stats under Equip Effect (must equip to take effect).
- Warrior = None
- Dark = Golden Iron
- Sora = None
- Choco Bibi = None
- Tempest = Pointer
- Drip Soup = Delicacy of the Real World
- Light = Caliburn
- Pooh Upooh = List if Grim Reaper
- Lime = Echo
- Master Swordsman= Vagabond
- Oz = Dragon's Tail
- Heart Heater = Hand of Dutiful Son
- Lu Bu = Treasured Golden Rake
- Constant = Bat Human
- Armes = Fighter
Equip Weapons For PVP Set- After setting up your PVP Team (5 members), don't forget to also set your PVP weapons. Saved PVP weapons (PVP Set) will automatically be used in PVP only.
For More Info, Refer to Our Weapons Guide and Weapon Sets Part 2 Below
- Good Luck Guys, and Thanks! ^^
More Lucid Adventure: Idle RPG Tips and Guides:- Weapons Guide and Weapon Sets Part 2
- Beginner's FAQs, Tips and Guide Part 1
- Best and Recommended Costumes To Buy
- Best Characters To Buy and Leveling Guide
< Go Back to Lucid Adventure: Idle RPG Guides List
That's it guys, thank you for checking our Weapons Guide and Weapon Sets Part 1 for the Idle RPG mobile game - Lucid Adventure: Idle RPG. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).