Here's a guide, tips, and strategy on how to compose teams with key characters to defeat or deal high damages against the Subjugation Round Guild Boss: Primitive Demon in the idle RPG mobile game Lucid Adventure: Idle RPG.
While building teams, also consider characters that can do buffs to help the team, debuffs to reduce the target's stats, notable unique movements, skills, summons and more.
How To Start Subjugation Rounds:- NOTE: Only the Guild Master and Vice Guild Master can set the difficulty, and start the challenge for the Subjugation Round. Refer to the [Rule Book] in-game for more info, [Battle Status] for example teams your guild mates are using, and the [Timer] to check the remaining time.
Other Notes: Weapons and Armes- Make sure to set your weapons first for Subjugation Rounds, refer here for more info:
- > Weapons Guide and Weapon Sets Part 2
Primitive Demon Strategy
If Characters Are Near Lvl of Boss
Key Characters To Add- Warrior (Frontline 1st Slot) = Decreases Defense and Evasion of Boss, great damage output as well.
- Sora (Frontline 2nd Slot) = Lower damage output but her ATK UP buff is really good for the whole team.
- Dark (Frontline 3rd Slot) = Notable DPS, and his summon will get targeted most of the time.
- Oz = (Frontline 4th Slot) = Notable DPS and Team Speed buffs.
Some Suggestions and Characters to Try/Consider- Your team's success relies on your team's overall DPS and survivability, so pick characters that can both survive longer and deal higher total damages!
- TIP: You can easily check which characters are best by testing your characters first in [Practice Battle] Mode (do not include Sora, Warrior, Oz, and Dark), the top 4 characters with highest damage output are your top candidates!
- Top 4 Candidates = If you don't have time to test your characters, I would recommend Drip Soup, Master Swordsman, Tempest, and Light. Note that your top 4 candidates might be different than mine, depending on current upgrades, unless you are following our leveling guide here:
- Best Characters To Buy and Leveling Guide
Example Battle Strategy
Boss Attack Pattern:- 3 Basic Attacks > 3 Range Attacks, then goes on repeating 1 Lightning AoE Attack > 4 Basic Attacks > 3 Range Attacks.
- NOTE: DO NOT use Oz's attack skill while the Boss is using range attacks (knock backs) because it will get canceled!
- The best time to use Oz's skill is right after the Boss uses his 3 range attacks, even better if Sora's "ATK Up buff" is also active (red sword icon above Oz's head, or watch out for the meat icon and animation). Time it well and try to sink in as many skills possible while Oz is alive (it's possible to spam 2 skills after his ranged attacks, use the [Practice Battle] Mode to practice).
- In-case Oz got defeated, spam Dark's attacks or any character that is still alive.
- Please note that is not the only strategy you can do, play [Practice Battle] Mode to find other ways to increase damage output.
If Characters Are Strong Enough
- Please note that is not the only way, play [Practice Battle] Mode to find other ways to increase damage output.
Strategy with Karma Weapons- Follow similar strategy above but this time, use recommended weapons below once you are able to unlock Karma Weapons at Team Lvl 60. Note that you need to at least upgrade these weapons to +2 to make them more effective.
Key Support/DPS Characters To Add- Warrior (Frontline 1st Slot) = Master Blacksmith's Affection or New Moon
- Sora (Frontline 2nd Slot) = Taste of Fire
- Pooh Upooh (Frontline 3rd Slot) = Goddess's Foresight - Destruction (must have for CRT DMG support skill)
- Choco Bibi (Frontline 4th Slot) = Knights - Trainer (must have for CRT DMG support skill)
Key DPS Characters To Add- Oz = (Backline) = Important Secret (still better than her Karma Weapon)
- Dark (Backline) = Loophole of Contract
- Drip Soup (Backline) = Frost Saw Blade
- Light (Backline) = Divide
- Also consider these units if characters above doesn't have Karma Weapons, especially Pooh Upooh and Choco Bibi.
- Lime (Backline) = Dragon Hunter
- Tempest (Backline) = Devil's Poison Tooth
Other Characters and Karma Weapons to Equip- Master Swordsman = Release
- Heart Heater = Tomahawk or Dragon Knight's Magic Sword
- Lu Bu = Dragon Eliminating Spear or Zen Stick (no Karma Weapons available at the moment)
- Constant = Butterfly Mask, use Prom in Ocean if your team needs more survivability (no Karma Weapons available at the moment)
- Armes= Flame Wings (no Karma Weapons available at the moment)