Here's a guide and tips on how to build up a Full Tank Knight, including stats, skills and talents in the action adventure MMORG mobile game app Lumia Saga.
Knight is a melee type character that uses physical attacks and skills to deal damages to enemies. Naturally have higher Life and Defense multiplier, making them a good tank for team plays.
< Go Back to Lumia Saga Guides List
Full Tank Knight- For this Knight build, your focus is to tank well and take damages for your teammates. Damage is still important for soloing, so combine Defense, Healing skills, and some decent DPS to get a well rounded full tank Knight.
Main Stats to Focus On:
- BLOCK = To increase Block rate, highly recommended to increase as high as possible!
- DODGE = To help increase survivability. Not really good for early game, but gets better as you level up higher.
- CD Speed-up = Knight's Energy gain is good, so get this, especially for Skill Books.
- HIT and Accuracy = Additional stats mainly for PVP. HIT to decrease DODGE rate, and Accuracy to decrease BLOCK rate.
- Resilience and CRIT Defense = Resilience to decrease CRIT rate (even Bosses can crit), and CRIT Defense to reduce CRIT Trauma of incoming attacks.
Other Info:- Note: Stats not included above are also ok, if you think it's best for your character, just take note that too much diversification would also result some stats to fall short.
- PVP would also depend on the meta game, so adjust some of your stats if needed especially for late game.
Full Tank Knight Stats Build
Weapon- Focus on: HASTE, BLOCK, and CD Speed-up
- 4th Stat: HIT or Accuracy
- Optional: Replace CD Speed-up with ATK for now if you still don't have any skill books.
Jewelries (Ring, ACC, and Necklace)- Focus on: HASTE, BLOCK EFF., Resilience, and HIT
Garb- Focus on: BLOCK, DODGE, CRIT Defense, and CD Speed-up
- DODGE and BLOCK will start to proc better once you reach at least Lvl 50+ Magic Core stats.
- Optional: Replace CD Speed-up with LIFE for now if you still don't have any skill books.
Accessories (Waist, Shoes and Gloves)- Focus on: LIFE, DODGE and BLOCK
- 4th Stat: PHY.DEF, MAG.DEF or Accuracy
- Optional: If your attacks keeps getting blocked a lot in PVP, get Accuracy.
Quick Stats Summary Lvl 50+- With the Stats above and Talents below (plus other basic light upgrades), you should have the following stats (minimum targets) around Lvl 50+, increase them as you go higher and unlock new tier of Magic Cores or Enhancements.
- *ATK, LIFE, PHY.DEF, and MAG.DEF = Depends on your upgrades from other sources like Gems, Runes, Pets, Adventurer Abilities, Tech Tree, Enhancements, Outfits and more.
- HASTE = 30%+ (with Haste talent, increase more with Gems)
- BLOCK = 20%+ (increase as high as possible, without Block Talent. Aim for orange stats. Also, get from Gems (Store), PVP Honor Store (or Gem Chests, chance to get) or Pets for example.)
- BLOCK EFF. = 40%+ (without Mighty Shield Talent)
- DODGE = 15%+
- Resilience = 20%+
- CD Speed-up = 10%+ (increase more with Pet Skills for example)
- HIT = 115%+
- CRIT Defense = 10%+
- Accuracy = 10%+ (if chosen)
- CRIT = 15%+ (Optional: increase with some Gems if you like, with Crit talent)
Full Tank Knight Talents Build
Talents To Get:
- Test them by entering Team Instances and Bosses that you can solo for example.
- Lvl 30: Block = Get this once you can get high Block rate (preferably 30%+ or 40%+), to utilize your BLOCK EFF. statst. If you want to keep using Glory Talent, that's fine too.
- Example: If you will use Shield Rush while your Energy is at 1000, 150 Energy will be used by Shield Rush then the remaining Energy (850) will be used for calculation to at least heal 12% of your Max HP!
- This is where Haste stats comes in to help quickly regain Energy and increase HPS (healing per second). TIP: If you can find a Pet Skill for example that increases Max Energy, that would be perfect for this build.
- Lvl 40: Allegiance = To easily spam Wild Sweep when clearing mobs.
- Lvl 40: Crit = Get this if you want to add some extra damages (luck based).
- Lvl 45: Haste = Mainly to help increase attacks speed and Energy gain.
- Lvl 50: Brave March = Recommended even if you have Skill Books, to quickly gain more Energy.
Full Tank Knight Skill Build
Ideal Battle Style: Semi Auto- Tank for your team, get close to the enemies first and attack, always keep the Boss' "agro" targeted to your tank. Still manually dodge strong AoE attacks if needed to give your healer easier time, learn their attack patterns.
- Move your tank to avoid letting the Boss' use it's ranged direct attacks to hit your ranged allies.
- Note that even though you have healers, it is still best to use healing skills to increase your tank's potential against higher difficulties.
- NOTE: Set the correct auto cast trigger conditions to help you spam skills! Please note that in-order for this build to work, you must follow the recommended parameters below.
Puncture- Knight's normal attacks are mainly used to regain Energy to spam Shield Rush, but with high Haste stats, normal attacks can also be a decent source of DPS.
Knight Skills Set-up:
- Shield Rush = Auto-cast (Energy is higher than 15% or 100%)
- Set to 100% to maximize the healing potential of your Shield Rush and Resurgence Talent (check talent section for more info). Recommended during team battles, to tank well. With high Haste stats and Energy gain, you should be able to spam this around 3 seconds or less.
- Set to 15% for solo mode or for easier battles that doesn't require heavy healing (another example: If you have a strong tank Guardian/Knight teammate and agro is not on you). This will increase your own DPS, because you can spam this skill every after 2 attacks with bonus light healing.
- Wild Sweep = Manual for timing or Auto-cast (Energy is higher than 0%)
- Mainly used for clearing mobs during solo mode. Make sure to set Shield Rush to 100%, then use this manually while Energy is below 100%.
- Use Auto-cast for Crusade War for example, pair with Deterrence for faster mob clearing.
- Assault = Auto Cast (Target is at least 0 meters away)
- Knight's light burst damage, great for Team PVP to close distances, and decrease Resilience of targets! Great skill for this build because of Brave March talent.
- Deterrence = Auto cast.
- Nice bonus AoE damage, especially for solo mode, but can also be replaced with Skill Book skills for team battles.
Skill Books- 2 optional skills that can be learned after obtaining their Skill Books, tap "Source" in-game to check how to get them. Experiment together with your existing skills, and use if you like.
- TIP: Save your Gold to buy these items from the Store > Trading if you can't get them from drops.
Warpath and Fearless Decree- Get both Skill Books and replace Deterrence and Wild Sweep skills for Team battles, and to increase survivability. Create another skill setup (Plan 2) for easy switching if needed.
- It might be best to keep Brave March talent though for the Energy Gain.
Other Info- Please note that these are just suggestions, you are free to mix and match according to your play-style or preference (including PVP). Just remember that you need to balance your Energy gain and Skill usage to maintain high DPS, then balance DPS and Survivability.
- NOTE: Due to the current PVP matching system, it's better to wait until your Lvl is high enough to get better chances of winning, but at least do some PVP tasks to get rewards.
< Go Back to Lumia Saga Guides List