Here's a guide and tips on how to build up Oracle's stats, skills and talents in the action adventure MMORG mobile game app Lumia Saga.
Oracle is one of the best support characters in the game because of their healing skills and team buffs. Highly recommended for team plays to ensure the team's survivability and success chance!
< Go Back to Lumia Saga Guides List
Full Support Oracle- For this Oracle build, your focus is to support your team with your healing skills and damage reduction buffs. Oracles should also have decent survivability for both PVE and PVP, because a squishy healer is a dead healer.
Stats to Focus On:
- HASTE = To increase attack speed, DPS, Energy gain, and to decrease cast time of skills.
- Energy Reduction = To reduce Energy requirement of skills (increase asap!).
- DODGE and BLOCK = For additional survivability. Not really good for early game, but gets better as you level up higher.
- BLOCK EFF. = To increase "damage reduced" when blocking.
- Resilience and CRIT Defense = Resilience to decrease CRIT rate, and CRIT Defense to reduce CRIT Trauma of incoming attacks.
- HIT = Mainly for PVP, HIT to decrease DODGE rate of enemies and land your normal attacks.
Other Info:- CD Speed-up = You already have Oracle's Rune Skill to remove CD of healing skills when needed, so better get other stats.
- Note: Stats not included above are also ok, if you think it's best for your character, just take note that too much diversification would also result some stats to fall short.
- PVP would also depend on the meta game, so adjust some of your stats if needed especially for late game.
FS Oracle Stats Build
Weapon- Focus on: ATK, CRIT, HASTE, and Energy Reduction
- Get CRIT Trauma and replace ATK and/or Energy Reduction stats, once you can get high CRIT Rate.
Jewelries (Ring, ACC, and Necklace)- Focus on: ATK, CRIT, HASTE, and Resilience
- Optional: If you miss a lot in PVP, replace some of your ATK stats here with HIT.
- Optional: If you got high BLOCK rate, you can replace some of your ATK stats here with BLOCK EFF.
Garb- Focus on: HASTE, CRIT, DODGE, and BLOCK
- Optional: If you are still getting some critical attacks in PVP, replace HASTE with CRIT Defense, to decrease CRIT Trauma of enemies.
- Alternatively, you can get CRIT Defense from other sources instead.
Accessories (Waist, Shoes and Gloves)- Focus on: LIFE, DODGE, BLOCK and Energy Reduction
- DODGE and BLOCK will start to proc better once you reach at least Lvl 50+ Magic Core stats.
Quick Stats Summary Lvl 50+- With the Stats above and Talents below (plus other basic light upgrades), you should have the following stats (minimum targets) around Lvl 50+, increase them as you go higher and unlock new tier of Magic Cores or Enhancements.
- *ATK, LIFE, PHY.DEF, and MAG.DEF = Depends on your upgrades from other sources like Gems, Runes, Pets, Adventurer Abilities, Tech Tree, Enhancements, Outfits and more.
- CRIT = 25%+ (without Crit Talent, increase with Gems)
- CRIT Trauma = 160%+ (if chosen)
- HASTE = 15%+ (without Haste Talent, increase with some Gems)
- Energy Reduction = 20%+ (with Reduction Talent)
- Resilience = 20%+
- DODGE = 15%+
- BLOCK = 15%+ (increase higher with Gems and Pet Skills)
- BLOCK EFF. = 40%+ (if chosen)
- HIT = 110%+ (if chosen)
- CRIT Defense = 10%+ (if chosen)
FS Oracle Talents Build
Talents To Get:
- Lvl 40: Holy Whisper = Increases Divine Cure's healing potential by 25% which is good because most of the time you'll be spamming this skill, even better if it crits!
- Lvl 45: Guardian Angel = Mainly used to help tanks or teammates taking heavy damages, time it well before a Boss' nuke attack or to help reduce damages while spamming your healing skills. Angel Arrival and this talent can really save your team during tight battles, if done right.
- Lvl 50: Merciful Prayer = Get this once you get the Mercy Heart Skill Book.
FS Oracle Skill Build
Ideal Battle Style: Semi Auto- Just use your range and as much as possible, avoid taking damages, go to the sides of the Boss to avoid direct attacks for example. Manually dodge strong AoE and ranged attacks, learn attack patterns.
- NOTE: Set the correct auto cast trigger conditions to help you spam skills! Please note that in-order for this build to work, you must follow the recommended parameters below.
Asterism- Although Oracle's normal attacks will only get 50% of ATK as damage, DPS is still good because of it's bonus piercing attacks (line AoE range) every second.
Oracle Skills Set-up: All-Around
- This is your all-around attack skill and for clearing mobs, just use your normal attacks vs single targets. Only use Divine Fire if needed when soloing.
- Turn off Pre-Vision's auto-cast and focus more on healing during Team fights.
- NOTE: If you have Mercy Heart Skill Book, create a 2nd skill set and replace Pre-Vision to go full support when playing with teams.
- Divine Cure = Auto-cast (Health is lower than 80%~85%)
- Divine Cleanse = Auto-cast (Health is lower than 70%~75%)
- Angel Arrival = Auto Cast (Health is lower than 60%~65%)
- Adjust Auto-cast trigger settings according to your preference or heal amount (ex: when Divine Cure is used, health restored should be close to the Max HP of target), just be careful and don't set them all too high or you'll quickly run out of Energy.
Team Healer Tips- This is not an easy job, especially when fighting at higher difficulties. You need to use both Auto and Manual healing depending on the situation.
- Move near a ranged teammate, so that if both needs healing, the AoE effect of Divine Cure can be maximized instead of casting 1 more heal.
- While all teammates are near max HP, quickly spam your normal attacks to re-gain Energy.
Auto Healing- TIP: Set your normal attacks and Healing Skills to Auto-Cast for easier team healing. This way you can focus on checking what is going around, and if someone needs more healing.
- Remember that if you are using auto combat mode, your skills will not auto cast once you manually move your character.
Manual Healing- Check Team List (left side of your game screen), then select player to heal.
- Note: Every time you do manual heal, the selected player will get targeted, so quickly re-target other players if needed. If there are no targeted player, your healing skills (manual) will heal your character (unless auto-cast mode is used).
- Focus more on your Tank/s, once you see their HP below 50%, don't hesitate to pop your Rune Skill and spam Angel Arrival to quickly save them, then switch to your other teammates if needed.
- Melee DPS are the hardest ones to heal because once the Boss' agro is lost they will die quickly, or you'll run out of Energy so much faster because they take a lot of damages but can't sustain. So, as much as possible, team-up with a Full Tank and another Healer when fighting at higher difficulties.
Energy Potions- This is optional and only if needed when fighting higher difficulties or certain modes, to gain extra Energy (use manually).
- You can buy Energy Potions from NPCs (Wenrier around Lvl 35 and Claudia around Lvl 55), or synthesize them using Alchemy (buy Formulas from same NPCs).
Mercy Heart and Expelling Light- 2 optional skills that can be learned after obtaining their Skill Books, tap "Source" in-game to check how to get them. Experiment together with your existing skills, and use if you like.
- TIP: Save your Gold to buy these items from the Store > Trading if you can't get them from drops.
Mercy Heart- This is an excellent addition to your full support skill set, learn Merciful Prayer talent to increase all healing effects. Better spam using auto-cast.
Expelling Light- Decent skill for PVP if you want to use.
Other Info- Please note that these are just suggestions, you are free to mix and match according to your play-style or preference (including PVP). Just remember that you need to balance your Energy gain and Skill usage to maintain your Oracle's healing potential, then balance with Survivability.
- NOTE: Due to the current PVP matching system, it's better to wait until your Lvl is high enough to get better chances of winning, but at least do some PVP tasks to get rewards.
< Go Back to Lumia Saga Guides List