Here's a guide and tips on how to build up Guardian's stats, skills and talents in the action adventure MMORG mobile game app Lumia Saga.
Guardian is a melee type character that uses physical attacks and skills to deal damages to enemies. Naturally have higher Life and Defense multiplier, making them an excellent tank for team plays.
< Go Back to Lumia Saga Guides List
Full Tank Guardian- For this Guardian build, your focus is to tank well and take damages for your teammates. Damage is still important for soloing, so combine Defense, Healing skills, and some decent DPS to get a well rounded full tank Guardian.
Stats to Focus On:
- BLOCK = To increase Block rate, highly recommended to increase as high as possible!
- DODGE = To help increase survivability. Not really good for early game, but gets better as you level up higher.
- BLOCK EFF. = To increase "damage reduced" when blocking.
- Resilience = To decrease CRIT rate of incoming attacks (even Bosses can crit).
- CD Speed-up = Guardian's Energy gain is good, get to mainly to decrease cool-downs of healing skills.
- Energy Reduction = To decrease energy requirements of skills (to balance CD Speed-up stats, and to help during "agro" tanking).
- HIT = Mainly for PVP, HIT to decrease DODGE rate of enemies and land your attacks.
- CRIT Defense = To reduce CRIT Trauma of incoming attacks.
Other Info:- Note: Stats not included above are also ok, if you think it's best for your character, just take note that too much diversification would also result some stats to fall short.
- PVP would also depend on the meta game, so adjust some of your stats if needed especially for late game.
Full Tank Guardian Stats Build
Weapon- Focus on: CRIT, BLOCK, Energy Reduction, and CD Speed-up
Jewelries (Ring, ACC, and Necklace)- Focus on: CRIT, Resilience, HIT, and BLOCK EFF.
Garb- Focus on: BLOCK, DODGE, CRIT Defense, and CD Speed-up
- DODGE and BLOCK will start to proc better once you reach at least Lvl 50+ Magic Core stats.
Accessories (Waist, Shoes and Gloves)- Focus on: LIFE, DODGE, BLOCK, and Energy Reduction
Quick Stats Summary Lvl 50+- With the Stats above and Talents below (plus other basic light upgrades), you should have the following stats (minimum targets) around Lvl 50+, increase them as you go higher and unlock new tier of Magic Cores or Enhancements.
- *ATK, LIFE, PHY.DEF, and MAG.DEF = Depends on your upgrades from other sources like Gems, Runes, Pets, Adventurer Abilities, Tech Tree, Enhancements, Outfits and more.
- BLOCK = 20%+ (increase as high as possible, without Block Talent. Aim for orange stats. Also, get from Gems (Store), PVP Honor Store (or Gem Chests, chance to get) or Pets for example.)
- BLOCK EFF. = 40%+ (without Holy Shield Talent)
- CRIT = 25%+ (without Crit Talent, increase with Gems)
- CRIT Defense = 10%+
- DODGE = 15%+
- Resilience = 20%+
- CD Speed-up = 20%+ (with CD Speed-up Talent)
- Energy Reduction = 10%+
- HIT = 110%+
Full Tank Guardian Talents Build
Talents To Get:
- Lvl 30: Block = Get this once you can reach high Block rate (preferably 30%+ or 40%+), to utilize your BLOCK EFF. stats. If you want to keep using Sagacity Talent, that's fine too.
- Lvl 40: CD Speed-up = Mainly to help spam more healing skills.
- Lvl 45: Reverence = To remove the Energy requirement of Divine Realm. Useful to help recover Energy during "agro" tanking.
- Lvl 50: Assemble = Get this once you are able to obtain a Divine Chain Skill Book (better used for PVP). For PVE, your 4 main skills are good enough.
- Lvl 40: Severity = Recommended for Team PVP. Since tanks got low damage output and DPS, your role here is to help your team by inflicting debuffs (Tank-Support). Spam Divine Sanction non-stop to keep the debuff running, attack what your teammates are attacking to amplify their damages to +30%!
- Lvl 45: Crit = Get this for Team PVP, replace your Light of the Divine Realm skill with Divine Chain Skill from Skill Book. Crit+Tolerance Talents works well here.
- Lvl 50: Tolerance = Alternative talent for Team PVP, debuff enemies to help your teammates land their critical attacks against high Resilience targets!
Full Tank Guardian Skill Build
Ideal Battle Style: Semi Auto- Tank for your team, get close to the enemies first and attack, always keep the Boss' "agro" targeted to your tank. Still manually dodge strong AoE attacks if needed to give your healer easier time, learn their attack patterns.
- Move your tank to avoid letting the Boss' use it's ranged direct attacks to hit your ranged allies.
- Note that even though you have healers, it is still best to use healing skills to increase your tank's potential against higher difficulties.
- NOTE: Set the correct auto cast trigger conditions to help you spam skills! Please note that in-order for this build to work, you must follow the recommended parameters below.
Blunt Strike- Guardians's normal attacks = your main source of DPS and Energy Gain. As long that you can take the damages and heal-up, stand your ground and keep your normal attacks hitting to gain Energy for your Buffs and Healing Skills.
Guardian Skills Set-up:
- Optional: Set Auto-cast to 39% to make sure that you have Energy for Belief Hymn. Adjust depending on your Energy reduction (add Divine Sanction's and Belief Hymn's Energy requirements, then divide by 10, -1 = Auto-cast setting).
- With nice CRIT rate stat plus Divine Sanction's extra Crit bonus, this can give you a nice HPS (healing per second), and additional DPS.
- Holy Shield Protection = Auto-cast
- Spam when ready to get a damage reduction buff and quick Heal, works well with CD Speed-up Talent and stats.
- Divine Slash = Manual for timing or Auto-cast (Energy is higher than 0%)
- Burst damage, nice addition for solo mode, for clearing mobs like Crusade War, Time Rift (TIP: try Healing Protection Mode for Time Rift ~ easier), and other single player events.
- Replace any skill if you want to use (preferably Belief Hymn to balance Energy gain and skill usage), create another skill setup (Plan 2) for easy switching.
- Light of the Divine Realm = Auto Cast (Aura of Lament) Only.
- Mainly to recover Energy, really helpful for healers like Oracles, and during "agro" tanking.
- Unyielding Aura's HPS is really low... and Aura of Contention's DPS and Total damage is low as well.
- Note: Skills here are not affected by CD Speed-up.
- Belief Hymn = Auto Cast (Energy is higher than 0%)
- Spam to get continuous buffs.
Tanking Tips For Higher Difficulties- TIP: Make sure that you have max Energy before entering hard battles (auto attack nearby enemies to charge your Energy if needed).
"Agro" Tanking- Use this method for Bosses, that you can't tank (probably at higher difficulties). Healers got max HPS too, so if your team can't heal-up the damages you are getting, don't blame them ~ ask them to change your strategy instead.
- Step 1: Make sure to take the "agro" first to let the Boss chase you non stop, then just run around to reduce the damages that you are taking (avoid going to your ranged allies though). Works best against melee Bosses, but be careful not to lose the "agro", or else the Boss will target your teammates, always keep a good distance to the Boss.
- Step 2: Manually cast your buffs and healing skills except Divine Sanction. This is where Energy Reduction stats and Aura of Lament comes in, to help you cast Belief Hymn while running. Land some quick attacks to the Boss if you need more Energy.
- Step 3: Let your healers keep your HP high, while your DPS teammates are attacking the Boss and Minions.
Side Dash and Divine Chains- 2 optional skills that can be learned after obtaining their Skill Books, tap "Source" in-game to check how to get them. Experiment together with your existing skills, and use if you like.
- TIP: Save your Gold to buy these items from the Store > Trading if you can't get them from drops.
Side Dash- Move speed buffs, nice for chasing enemies in PVP, or for escaping (other PVP related events). learn Rampage Talent if you want.
Divine Chains- Mainly for PVP, check Talents section above for more info.
Other Info- Please note that these are just suggestions, you are free to mix and match according to your play-style or preference (including PVP). Just remember that you need to balance your Energy gain and Skill usage to keep spamming your skill buffs and maintain a nice heal per second (HPS).
- NOTE: Due to the current PVP matching system, it's better to wait until your Lvl is high enough to get better chances of winning, but at least do some PVP tasks to get rewards.
< Go Back to Lumia Saga Guides List