Here's a guide and tips on how to build up a Full Support Warlock including stats, skills and talents in the action adventure MMORG mobile game app Lumia Saga.
Warlock is an all around character with nice DPS, decent tanking potential and great team support healer. Popular among solo players because of their survivability and great damage output ("really cool looking too!").
< Go Back to Lumia Saga Guides List
Full Support Warlock
Stats to Focus On:
- Energy Reduction = To reduce Energy requirement of skills.
- CD Speed-up = To reduce cool-downs of skills.
- LIFE, PHY.DEF, and MAG.DEF = Depends on your upgrades from other sources.
- DODGE and BLOCK = For additional survivability. Not really good for early game, but gets better as you level up higher. Get DODGE first because it can negate 100% damage.
- HIT and Accuracy = Additional stats mainly for PVP. HIT to decrease DODGE rate, and Accuracy to decrease BLOCK rate.
- Resilience and CRIT Defense = Resilience to decrease CRIT rate, and CRIT Defense to reduce CRIT Trauma of incoming attacks.
- Note: Stats not included above are also ok, if you think it's best for your character, just take note that too much diversification would also result some stats to fall short.
- PVP would also depend on the meta game, so adjust some of your stats if needed especially for late game.
FS Warlock Stats Build
Weapon- Focus on: CRIT, ATK, CD Speed-up, and CRIT Trauma
Jewelries (Ring, ACC, and Necklace)- Focus on: CRIT, HIT, and Resilience
- 4th Stat: ATK, or BLOCK EFF
- Optional: Get some BLOCK EFF. if you want more defense, otherwise get ATK.
Garb- Focus on: CRIT, BLOCK, CD Speed-up and DODGE
- Block and Dodge will start to proc better once you reach at least Lvl 50+ Magic Core stats.
- Optional: If you are still getting some critical attacks in PVP, replace some CRIT stats here with CRIT Defense.
- Optional: If your attacks keeps getting blocked a lot in PVP, replace some DODGE stats here with Accuracy.
Accessories (Waist, Shoes and Gloves)- Focus on: Energy Reduction, BLOCK, and DODGE
- 4th Stat: LIFE, or Accuracy
- Optional: If your attacks keeps getting blocked a lot in PVP, get Accuracy.
Quick Stats Summary Lvl 50+- With the Stats above and Talents below (plus other basic light upgrades), you should have the following stats (minimum targets) around Lvl 50+, increase them as you go higher and unlock new tier of Magic Cores or Enhancements.
- CRIT = 30%+ (with Crit Talent, increase higher with Gems)
- CRIT Trauma = 160%+
- CD Speed-up = 10%+
- Energy Reduction = 20%+ (with Reduction Talent)
- BLOCK = 15%+ (increase higher with Gems)
- DODGE = 15%+
- Resilience = 20%+
- BLOCK EFF. = 40%+ (if chosen)
- HIT = 110%+ (if chosen)
- Accuracy = 10%+ (if chosen)
- CRIT Defense = 10%+ (if chosen)
- *LIFE, ATK, PHY.DEF, and MAG.DEF = Depends on your upgrades from other sources like Gems, Runes, Pets, Adventurer Abilities, Tech Tree, Enhancements, Outfits and more.
- TIP: Once you are able to get all the stats you need in some of the gears above, you can now start selling unverified Magic Cores in the Store > Trading to get Gold!
FS Warlock Talents Build
Talents To Get:- Please note that these are just suggestions, you are free to mix and match according to your play-style or preference (including PVP). Just remember that you need to balance your DPS and healing depending on the situation.
- Test them by entering harder Team Instances with no other healers for example.
- Lvl 35: Quick Chant = This will allow your Life Siphon skill to be used more than usual. Really helps increase Energy gain, the more it procs, the better.
- Lvl 40: Arrogance = To make sure that you can get decent Energy gain if going melee is dangerous (to keep healing without doing normal attacks from a ranged position).
- Lvl 45: Reduction = This is to ensure that you can spam all your healing skills.
- Lvl 45: Pure Evil = Get this once you can get more Energy Reduction stats at higher Lvls.
- Lvl 50: Apathy = Learning other Talents (using skill books) will force you to sacrifice 1 healing skill, just go with Apathy Talent for PVE, good for silencing minions casting strong attacks.
Warlock Skills Build
Ideal Battle Style: Semi Auto- Just set the correct auto cast trigger conditions, and you'll do just fine as auto team healer.
- Avoid tanking if possible and go to the sides or back. Manually dodge strong AoE attacks.
- Manual Healing (if needed): Tap on the target character under team list, then cast a healing skill. Resume Auto Mode to automatically heal other teammates, learn to use both Manual and Auto-cast while Auto Mode is on.
- NOTE: Set the correct auto cast trigger conditions to help you spam skills! Please note that in-order for this build to work, you must follow the recommended parameters below.
Sickle Strike- Warlock's normal attacks got good DPS even without Haste, so get HIT and Accuracy stats above if you want to help your team while spamming healing skills during Team PVP.
Warlock Skills Set-up:
- Torture = Auto-cast (Energy is higher than 0%) to always cast.
- This skill got high HPS as long that your teammates attacks the target, excellent healing skill for PVE.
- Life Conversion = Auto-cast (Health is lower than 85%~90%).
- Adjust depending on heal amount.
- This is your AoE healing, and can generate higher HPS as you heal more allies.
- Vitality Excitation = Auto-cast (Health is lower than 70%~75%).
- Adjust depending on heal amount, and must be lower than Life Conversion.
- Use all 3 Healing Skills + Rune Skill (Current of Life).
- With Life Siphon + Quick Enchant, Arrogance and Reduction Talents, healing should be sustainable even at higher difficulties where you need to spam all healing skills non-stop.
Wild Rampage and Debilitation- Skills that can be learned after obtaining their Skill Books, tap "Source" in-game to check how to get them. Experiment together with your existing skills, and use if you like.
- TIP: Save your Gold to buy these items from the Store > Trading if you can't get them from drops.
Wild Rampage- Can possibly be used as an escape mechanism when you are in a dangerous situation during Team PVP. Escape > Heal Up > Attack > Repeat.
- Learning Hypocrisy Talent is optional, or better stick to Apathy talent.
Debilitation- A nice debuff skill, best paired with Degenerate Talent. Cool-down is kinda long though and only lasts 5 sec at Lvl 1, probably best for Team PVP if timed well.
Other Info- Please note that these are just suggestions, you are free to mix and match according to your play-style or preference (including PVP). Just remember that you need to balance your DPS and healing depending on the situation.
- NOTE: Due to the current PVP matching system, it's better to wait until your Lvl is high enough to get better chances of winning, but at least do some PVP tasks to get rewards.
< Go Back to Lumia Saga Guides List