This guide focuses on ranking weapons in Farlight 84 - Mid Range to Long Range using all data gathered in-game. The aim is to help you decide which weapons or combos to use depending on your Hero, role, playstyle, experience playing the game, and more.
Refer below to learn more on how to enhance your game experience in Farlight 84, a fast-Paced Hero Battle Royale (MOBA Game).
(UPDATE STATUS: S14)
Weapons Tier List/Rankings:
Links To Other Weapon Tier Lists:
Assault Rifles Tier List (Mid to Long) - Info
Higher Tier Assault Rifles - Quick Notes
AK77 = Ammo Size Rating (3.1+)
- *AK77's recoil is still manageable until around 70m to 90m, depends on player skill + your current gun attachments.
- TIP: Use the training grounds to train recoil control, find a clear board then fire without controlling to check how the recoil moves. Counter the bullet path to effectively control the recoil.
VSS = Ammo Size Rating (1.4+)
Jupiter-6 = Ammo Size Rating (2.4+)
- Jupiter-6 used to be the undisputed all around top gun but over time it got nerfed until almost half of it's damage is gone (this is probably to give way to other weapons). It is still a good secondary weapon for finishing off targets, shines best at long range fights with it's consistent high DPS.
Invader = Ammo Size Rating (3.2+)- Attachments (4) = Grip, Magazine, Scope, and Stock.
- On par with Jupiter-6 at mid range and long range in terms of DPS, even though it is noticeably slower, it's high base damage would compensate for it. Lower mods but more ammo.
Mid Tier Assault Rifles - Quick Notes
M4 = Ammo Size Rating (2.6+)- Attachments (5) = Muzzle Break, Grip, Magazine, Scope, and Stock.
- On par with Jupiter-6 at mid range in terms of DPS, with a bit higher ammo. A very consistent gun, but starts to lag behind others as the range increases above 120m.
Porcupine = Ammo Size Rating (3.1+)- Attachments (4) = Grip, Magazine, Scope, and Stock.
- Recently got buffed in S13 update, now deals higher DPS, on par with other Assault Rifles. Lower mods but more Ammo. Decent and consistent mid range and long range DPS, but starts to fall off at 200m+.
Generator = Ammo Size Rating (1.9+)- Attachments (4) = Muzzle Break, Magazine, Scope, and Stock.
- Decent alternative to M4 at this point, but falls a bit short on almost everything.
Lower Tier Assault Rifles - Quick Notes
Mad Rat = Ammo Size Rating (3.7+)- Attachments (4) = Grip, Magazine, Scope, and Stock.
- Decent and consistent DPS at mid range, but starts to fall off at long range areas.
SMGs Tier List (Mid to Long) - Info
Mid Tier SMGs - Quick Notes
White Dwarf = Ammo Size Rating (1.2+)- Attachments (4) = Muzzle Break, Magazine, Scope, and Stock.
- Good DPS around 40m~60m then starts to decline around 70m~90m (you also need to practice recoil control at 90m if needed). OK to use as a finisher, but no longer recommended beyond 90m.
UMP-99 = Ammo Size Rating (1.5+)- Attachments (5) = Muzzle Break, Grip, Magazine, Scope, and Stock.
- Decent DPS for mid range and easier to control recoil. OK to use as a finisher up to around 90m, but no longer recommended beyond that.
Uzi = Ammo Size Rating (1.1 - No Mags)- Attachments (2) = Muzzle Break and Stock.
- Mid range hip fire DPS is good/decent up to 60m, but falls off hard beyond that for obvious reasons.
Lower Tier SMGs - Quick Notes
MF18 = Ammo Size Rating (2.9+)- Attachments (5) = Muzzle Break, Grip, Magazine, Scope, and Stock.
- Not recommended for mid range and long range...
Mad Rabbit= Ammo Size Rating (3.1 - No Mags)- Attachments (2) = Muzzle Break and Scope.
- Not recommended for mid range and long range...
Shotguns Tier List (Mid to Long) - Info
All Shotguns - Quick Notes- Not recommended to use for mid range (60m+) and long range...
Weapons Tier List Notes
Tier List Main Focuses:
- Use the Training Grounds to check ranges. For 160m = move back just above the first stairs (flat square areas) then hit 120m targets. For 200m = move all the way back under the "welcome" sign board, look for the long white line.
- Mainly for Battle Royale = Other game modes are a bit different.
- Mainly for 1v1 Fights = If you are up against multiple enemies, rely on skills, teammates, or run/hide and heal/reload then take them one at a time (greatly depends on player skill).
Did Not Consider (in Tier List Ratings):- Hero and Hero Skills = To make the list simple and easy to understand or compare, check info section for details if available.
- Reloads = Reloads are tricky because it could make any weapon "OP" depending on the time frame used, so we did not consider it on our Tier List to avoid bias. There are a lot of workarounds if you need to reload while in combat.
- Ammo Size = If 2 weapons are the same in terms of Tier (DPS), you can choose the weapon with more Ammo Size if you like, other players would prefer lower Ammo but better range, stability/ accuracy, weapon feature availability, or because of other reasons (player preference).
Some Requirements:- Use Weapon depending on range = If fighting at close range, use your SMG first before Assault Rifles for example. I would recommend familiarizing yourself with all the weapons in-game, especially for beginners.
- Learn how to adjust Scopes = Depends on weapon and target's location, also when to use hip fires (without using Scopes).
- Aim and recoil control must be at decent level = Would also recommend at least learning how to quickly switch weapons right before you run out of bullets (use 2 weapons, unless your other weapon is kinda bad at that range).
- Player Skill = Using these weapons doesn't guarantee a win, it would still depend on player skill (ex: aiming, recoil control, movements, and game sense), Hero Lvl, Shields Lvl, and more.