This guide focuses on ranking weapons in Farlight 84 - Close Range to Mid Range using all data gathered in-game. The aim is to help you decide which weapons or combos to use depending on your Hero, role, playstyle, experience playing the game, and more.
Refer below to learn more on how to enhance your game experience in Farlight 84, a fast-Paced Hero Battle Royale (MOBA Game).
(NOTE: Tier List is only based on DPS/Range, not on their overall performance.)
Weapons Tier List/Rankings:
Links To Other Weapon Tier Lists:
Assault Rifles Tier List (Close to Mid) - Info
Higher Tier Assault Rifles - Quick Notes
AK77 = Ammo Size Rating (3.1+)
- Hands down one of the best weapons in the game right now, deadly combo with SMGs and Shotguns at close range while covering targets at mid range with it's high DPS (just learn how to control recoil).
VSS = Ammo Size Rating (1.4+)
Mid Tier Assault Rifles - Quick Notes
Jupiter-6 = Ammo Size Rating (2.4+)
- Jupiter-6 used to be the undisputed all around top gun but over time it got nerfed until almost half of it's damage is gone (this is probably to give way to other weapons). It is still a good secondary weapon for finishing off targets at close range while covering mid to long range targets.
M4 = Ammo Size Rating (2.6+)- Attachments (5) = Muzzle Break, Grip, Magazine, Scope, and Stock.
- On par with Jupiter-6 at close to mid range in terms of DPS, with a bit higher ammo.
Invader = Ammo Size Rating (3.2+)- Attachments (4) = Grip, Magazine, Scope, and Stock.
- On par with Jupiter-6 and M4 at close to mid range in terms of DPS, even though it is noticeably slower, it's high base damage would compensate for it. Lower mods but more Ammo.
Porcupine = Ammo Size Rating (3.1+)- Attachments (4) = Grip, Magazine, Scope, and Stock.
- Recently got buffed in S13 update, now deals higher DPS, on par with other Assault Rifles above. Lower mods but more Ammo.
Generator = Ammo Size Rating (1.9+)- Attachments (4) = Muzzle Break, Magazine, Scope, and Stock.
- Decent alternative to above weapons, but falls just a little bit short on almost everything.
Lower Tier Assault Rifles - Quick Notes
Mad Rat = Ammo Size Rating (3.7+)- Attachments (4) = Grip, Magazine, Scope, and Stock.
- Low Close Range DPS, decent for Mid Range.
SMGs Tier List (Close to Mid) - Info
Higher Tier SMGs - Quick Notes
Uzi = Ammo Size Rating (1.1 - No Mags)- Attachments (2) = Muzzle Break and Stock.
- Very high close range DPS if you can use it effectively and don't mind playing without Scopes! Mid range hip fire DPS is also good/decent. Low ammo size (requires good aim). A good pick for Heroes that can increase ammo size/damage, or reduce reload time of SMGs.
White Dwarf = Ammo Size Rating (1.2+)- Attachments (4) = Muzzle Break, Magazine, Scope, and Stock.
- Close range DPS is still strong even after it's recent nerf, good mid range DPS with a bit of recoil control depending on range. Still a good gun to use as finisher at mid range (up to 60m).
UMP-99 = Ammo Size Rating (1.5+)- Attachments (5) = Muzzle Break, Grip, Magazine, Scope, and Stock.
- Also an excellent alternative to White Dwarf if you want a bit more stability and ammo for close range, mid range DPS however has fallen short, but still decent as a finisher.
Mid Tier SMGs - Quick Notes
MF18 = Ammo Size Rating (2.9+)- Attachments (5) = Muzzle Break, Grip, Magazine, Scope, and Stock.
- This gun is actually decent in close range on par with mid tier Assault Rifles (in terms of DPS). Just a little something to consider early game if you can't find better weapons.
Mad Rabbit= Ammo Size Rating (3.1 - No Mags)- Attachments (2) = Muzzle Break and Scope.
- Default weapon once you respawn. It has decent close range DPS but quickly falls at 30m range, so if you want to get back and kill a low HP target or to help your teammates after you respawn, it's best to get close if possible.
Shotguns Tier List (Close to Mid) - Info
Higher Tier Shotguns - Quick Notes
Ancient Star = Ammo Size (2 Shots - No Mags) - NEW!
- High risk, high reward double barrel energy gun, currently the new and best DPS close range weapon in the game (even after S14 nerf), packs high DPS up to 60m, just make sure to use aim and switch weapons after firing 2 shots.
Hound = Ammo Size (5 Shots - No Mags)
- Note: Hound's first 2 shots in a row is only 1 second because the 1st shot is already loaded but if you shoot 3 shots in a row, it becomes 2 seconds because of the delays (which would drastically bring down it's DPS rating, after the first 2 shots!).
- In case your second weapon is not suitable for close range, after the first 2 shots, use your jetpack or take cover for example to reset your Hound's delay so you can fire another 2 shots with high DPS.
Mid Tier Shotguns - Quick Notes
Fanatic = Ammo Size (6 Shots - No Mags)- Attachments (2) = Muzzle Break and Stock.
- Fanatic is plain and simple to use, try to hit multiple headshots if you can to increase it's nice base DPS at close range. Decent DPS at mid range, but limit up to 40m.
Weapons Tier List Notes
Tier List Main Focuses:
- Use the Training Grounds to check ranges. For 160m = move back just above the first stairs (flat square areas) then hit 120m targets. For 200m = move all the way back under the "welcome" sign board, look for the long white line.
- Mainly for Battle Royale = Other game modes are a bit different.
- Mainly for 1v1 Fights = If you are up against multiple enemies, rely on skills, teammates, or run/hide and heal/reload then take them one at a time (greatly depends on player skill).
Did Not Consider (in Tier List Ratings):- Hero and Hero Skills = To make the list simple and easy to understand or compare, check info section for details if available.
- Reloads = Reloads are tricky because it could make any weapon "OP" depending on the time frame used, so we did not consider it on our Tier List to avoid bias. There are a lot of workarounds if you need to reload while in combat.
- Ammo Size = If 2 weapons are the same in terms of Tier (DPS), you can choose the weapon with more Ammo Size if you like, other players would prefer lower Ammo but better range, stability/ accuracy, weapon feature availability, or because of other reasons (player preference).
Some Requirements:- Use Weapon depending on range = If fighting at close range, use your SMG first before Assault Rifles for example. I would recommend familiarizing yourself with all the weapons in-game, especially for beginners.
- Learn how to adjust Scopes = Depends on weapon and target's location, also when to use hip fires (without using Scopes).
- Aim and recoil control must be at decent level = Would also recommend at least learning how to quickly switch weapons right before you run out of bullets (use 2 weapons, unless your other weapon is kinda bad at that range).
- Player Skill = Using these weapons doesn't guarantee a win, it would still depend on player skill (ex: aiming, recoil control, movements, and game sense), Hero Lvl, Shields Lvl, and more.