If you want to learn how to play Battle Royale in the fast-Paced Hero MOBA Game - Farlight 84, here are some tips and guides to get you started.
Refer below on how to become a Jetmaster and land on areas depending on your squad's preference. Once you reach the target area, start gathering weapons, shield armors, and supplies. Work with your teammates to defeat your opponents and win!
Farlight 84: Battle Royale For Beginners!
Are You The Jetmaster?
- For beginner's, if you are the Jetmaster, you can pass it for now to one of your high Lvl and/or high Ranking teammates to let him or her decide where to go (default PC Key = J, press and hold then select a teammate).
- You can also check your MAP for suggestions from your teammates.
Use the Unfollow Option When Landing- TIP: Once you are near the landing point, press unfollow (J) to land somewhere else but still close to your squad, this would avoid looting the items for your teammate and giving you a better chance to get what you need.
Safe Areas To Land?
- This also includes high-value resource areas (purple area that appears on the map).
- The areas near the end of the dropships' line path are sometimes crowded because of newbie Jetmasters that doesn't know what to do or just AFK, but these areas can also be a safe place to land (just outside the red area, near the end of the line).
If Your Squad Wants To Play It A Bit Safe:
If Your Squad Wants To Play It Extra Safe:
- While dropping, check if other squads are also going towards that same area or if a squad already landed before your team for example (you can still do a last minute call and land into a different area instead).
What To Do After You Land?
Open Chest Modules
Grab Some Weapons- It would depend on your hero, playstyle, or preference, if you want to fight in:
- x1 Sniper Rifle and x1 SMG (for experienced players).
- x2 SMGs (for experienced players).
- I would also recommend familiarizing yourself with all the weapons and use whatever you can find especially during early game. Switch weapons anytime you want, depending on the situation.
What are the Best Weapons To Use?
Get a Shield and Upgrade It As Soon As Possible!
- Note that these areas would most likely get visited by other squads if they are within their reach to upgrade their Shields as well, so be careful.
- Some enemies, chest modules, and Airdrops may also carry high Lvl Shields, so try to get them as well. Upgrade to Orange Shield then Red Shield later on to increase your survivability.
- Lastly, always keep your HP and Shields full at all times.
Collect Ammos, Mods, and Other Items
Tips For Weapon Mods or Attachments:
- It is also ok to carry a 3rd Scope just in case you want to switch weapons or Scopes later on, or if a teammate needs it.
Optimize Your Weapons and Mods
- The best way to get higher Lvl Mods is by defeating enemies, even a single enemy Bot would sometimes carry good stuff!
Help and Work with Your Teammates
Things To Avoid
- Take their items only if the player quits... or the player moved to a far away location...
- In case you or your team is in a disadvantage and can't defeat the enemy squad (ex: outnumbered), it is sometimes better to move away or hide well for now instead of pushing, then just go back to revive your allies if needed once the area is clear, to avoid early elimination.
The Danger Zone or Ring
- The first and second Zone movements are still manageable, so try to revive your teammates if they are down within the Danger Zone. For the next Zone movements, the damage over time is greater so be careful.
- Avoid getting sandwiched by 2 enemy squads though, always check the surrounding areas first before moving in. Good luck! ^^