Here's a list of decks and guides that you can use as reference in the Card Battle RPG mobile card game Vanguard ZERO. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).
NOTE: Please note that these are just suggestions and are not the only way to play these decks or clans. Feel free to add/remove cards according to your preference or available cards. Good luck! ^^
Best Decks To Play?
Play What You Can Build!- If you are a F2P or Casual player, it is better to play decks (complete of "budget") depending on the cards that you can get from the Gacha, Events, Ranks, or Tournaments. Enhance your existing deck or build up other clan/deck that you like by farming their crafting materials from Character Fights.
- For more info on how to farm crafting materials, go here:
- > Farming Materials and Crafting Cards Tips and Guide
- Join "Tournaments" = Also use your Gems to farm "Vanguard Coupons" from in-game Tournaments, if you like to get those featured RRR and other cards from the Exchange Shop.
- Join "Clan Events" = One way to create decent decks that you can use.
- Join "Rank Fights" = Increase your Rank to get those free RR/RRR cards and Gems as milestone and season rewards! Do VP farming as well to get more Gacha Tickets (Rank Fights).
- It is also possible to aim for a specific clan or deck from the start if you want to re-start and re-roll accounts, especially during "Rate Up" or "Pick Up" banner events. For more info, refer to the link below:
- > Beginner's Tips Re-Rolling Guide
Sentinel Cards or Perfect Guards (PG)- Also play decks with Sentinel Cards, these cards are also important if you want to climb the rankings. It is hard to get a good win streak without having at least x2 of these cards, aim for x3, best x4.
Deck List and Guides
Oracle Think Tank
|Shadow Paladin|| |
|Great Nature|| |
Clan Events Deck List
More Vanguard ZERO Tips and Guides:- Beginner's Quick Tips and Guide
- Farming Materials and Crafting Cards Tips and Guide
- Beginner's Quick Battle Tips
That's it guys, thank you for checking our Deck List and Builds - Best Clans To Play for the Card Battle RPG mobile game - Vanguard ZERO. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).