Here's a list of decks and guides that you can use as reference in the Card Battle RPG mobile card game Vanguard ZERO. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).
NOTE: Please note that these are just suggestions and are not the only way to play these decks or clans. Feel free to add/remove cards according to your preference or available cards. Good luck! ^^
Best Decks To Play?
Play What You Can Build!- Especially if you are a F2P or Casual player, it is better to play decks depending on the cards that you can get from the Gacha, Events, or Ranks. Enhance your existing deck or build up your favorite clan or deck by farming their crafting materials from Character Fights using Stamina (use Gems to grab more Stamina and recover Fight Challenges if you like).
- Best use your Gems during "Double Drop Events" to get more crafting materials, or use them to draw during "Rate Up" or "Pick Up" events (specific clans) if you are aiming for lots of RRR and RR cards, otherwise consider crafting especially if you just need few materials.
- Do VP farming to get more Gacha Tickets.
- Join "Clan Events" = One way to create decent decks that you can use for "Rank Fights".
- Join "Rank Fights" = Increase your Rank to get those free RR/RRR cards and Gems as milestone and season rewards!
- It is also possible to aim for a specific clan or deck from the start if you want to re-start and re-roll accounts, especially during "Rate Up" or "Pick Up" banner events. For more info, refer to the link below:
- > Beginner's Tips Re-Rolling Guide
Sentinel Cards or Perfect Guards (PG)- Also play decks with Sentinel Cards, these cards are also important if you want to climb the rankings. It is hard to get a good win streak without having at least x2 of these cards, aim for x3, best x4.
Deck List and Guides
Oracle Think Tank
Clan Events Deck List
More Vanguard ZERO Tips and Guides:- Beginner's Quick Tips and Guide
- Farming Materials and Crafting Cards Tips and Guide
- Beginner's Quick Battle Tips
That's it guys, thank you for checking our Deck List and Builds - Best Clans To Play for the Card Battle RPG mobile game - Vanguard ZERO. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).