Here's a guide, tips, and strategy on how to compose teams with key characters to defeat or deal high damages against the Subjugation Round Guild Boss: Watchman in the idle RPG mobile game Lucid Adventure: Idle RPG.
While building teams, also consider characters that can do buffs to help the team, debuffs to reduce the target's stats, notable unique movements, skills, summons and more.
How To Start Subjugation Rounds:- NOTE: Only the Guild Master and Vice Guild Master can set the difficulty, and start the challenge for the Subjugation Round. Refer to the [Rule Book] in-game for more info, [Battle Status] for example teams your guild mates are using, and the [Timer] to check the remaining time.
Other Notes: Weapons and Armes- Make sure to set your weapons first for Subjugation Rounds, refer here for more info:
- > Weapons Guide and Weapon Sets Part 2
If Characters Are Near Lvl of Boss
Key Characters To Add- Warrior (Frontline 1st Slot) = Decreases Defense and Evasion of Boss, great damage output, and needed to delay the Boss from moving forward early on.
- Sora (Frontline 2nd Slot) = Lower damage output but her ATK UP buff is really good for the whole team. Also needed to delay the Boss from moving forward early on.
- Pooh Upooh (Frontline 3rd Slot) = His summons can greatly help hold the frontline and not let the Boss move forward!
- Oz (Frontline 4th Slot) = Notable DPS (skill spam) and Team Speed buffs. Nice addition for the Frontlines because of her Movement Speed buff.
- Dark (Backline 1st Slot) = Notable DPS, and his summon can also disrupt the Boss' movement.
- Light and Tempest = Notable DPS because of their range!
- 1 Melee Tank (Backline; Last Slot) = Your reserve unit that will join the battle last (to avoid some damages early on and help tank after a few seconds). Some of the best ones are Master Swordsman, Drip Soup, Heart Heater, and Choco Bibi (depending on their current Lvl and overall upgrades).
Some Suggestions and Characters to Try/Consider- TIP: Your high Lvl characters usually are the best ones to add or use against Bosses. Use the [Practice Battle] Mode to check which characters can survive longer and/or give the best damages.
Example Battle Strategy- The Boss here uses melee AoE attacks to eliminate the nearest units from him, and single target attacks to push them away, so you'll need at least 2 melee units and Pooh Upooh's summons to keep the Boss from moving forward and reaching your range units (except Dark).
- For damage, just spam Oz's skills, best done right after Sora uses her "ATK Up buff" (red sword icon above Oz's head, or watch out for the meat icon and animation). Try to maximize her skills before Sora is taken down.
- Please note that is not the only strategy you can do, play [Practice Battle] Mode to find other ways to increase damage output.
If Characters Are Strong Enough
- You can also try using Master Swordsman for the last slot, then replace Pooh Upooh with Drip Soup if all melee characters can survive till the end.
- Please note that is not the only way, play [Practice Battle] Mode to find other ways to increase damage output.
Strategy with Karma Weapons- Follow similar strategy above but this time, use recommended weapons below once you are able to unlock Karma Weapons at Team Lvl 60. Note that you need to at least upgrade these weapons to +2 to make them more effective.
Key Support/DPS Characters To Add- Warrior (Frontline 1st Slot) = Master Blacksmith's Affection or New Moon
- Sora (Frontline 2nd Slot) = Taste of Fire
- Pooh Upooh (Frontline 3rd Slot) = Goddess's Foresight - Destruction (must have for CRT DMG support skill)
- Choco Bibi (Frontline 4th Slot) = Knights - Trainer (must have for CRT DMG support skill)
Key DPS Characters To Add- Oz = (Backline) = Important Secret (still better than her Karma Weapon)
- Dark (Backline) = Loophole of Contract
- Drip Soup (Backline) = Frost Saw Blade
- Light (Backline) = Divide
- Also consider these units if characters above doesn't have Karma Weapons, especially Pooh Upooh and Choco Bibi.
- Lime (Backline) = Dragon Hunter
- Tempest (Backline) = Devil's Poison Tooth
Other Characters and Karma Weapons to Equip- Master Swordsman = Release
- Heart Heater = Tomahawk or Dragon Knight's Magic Sword
- Lu Bu = Dragon Eliminating Spear or Zen Stick (no Karma Weapons available at the moment)
- Constant = Butterfly Mask, use Prom in Ocean if your team needs more survivability (no Karma Weapons available at the moment)
- Armes= Flame Wings (no Karma Weapons available at the moment)