The Ninja Revival System is a new feature of Pockie Ninja II Social, that will allow players to reset their maxed ninjas back to level 1. After the revival, that ninja will gain 20% more Force from the original Force before the revival. This way, you can now continue leveling your favorite ninja with higher stats!
Refer below to learn more about this Ninja Revival System and it's requirements and results.
◄Back to Pockie Ninja II Social FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- Ninja must be at least Level 30 to revive.
- Ryo and/or Ninja Revival Order item.
Recommended Requirements (Optional)
- This is what you will need to do to maximize the ninja revival system.
- Ninja's level is maxed.
- Ninja has full enhancement.
Required Fee and/or Item Per Revival
A ninja is allowed to revive 5 times. The first 4 revives will add 20% Force based from your
original Force before revival. The 5th revival will give 100% or x2 Force.
- Blue Ninjas: No Requirements.
- Purple Ninjas: 10,000 Ryo per revival.
- Red Ninjas: 200,000 Ryo for the 1st and 2nd. 200,000 Ryo and a number of Red Ninja
Revival Order item for the next revivals.
- Gold Ninjas: 1,000,000 Ryo for the 1st revival. 1,000,000 Ryo and a number of Gold
Ninja Revival Order item for the next revivals.
How to Get a Red Ninja Revival Order
How to Get a Gold Ninja Revival Order
Note that after revival, the only thing that will increase is the ninja's basic attributes
together with his or her enhances. Force under Gears, Altar and Array Formations will not increase.
- The number of Enhancements will stay the same.
- Skills will stay the same.
Results After Rebirth
- 1st Revival: +20% Force
- 2nd Revival: +20% Force
- 3rd Revival: +20% Force
- 4th Revival: +20% Force
- 5th Revival: +100% Force
Example: If my Lvl 40 S-Naruto with 20,000 Force will undergo Ninja Revival, he will get:
- 1st Revival: 24,000 Force at Lvl 40
- 2nd Revival: 28,000 Force at Lvl 40
- 3rd Revival: 32,000 Force at Lvl 40
- 4th Revival: 36,000 Force at Lvl 40
- 5th Revival: 40,000 Force at Lvl 40
A star will be added above your ninja's portrait after rebirth to track the number of times.
- After reviving your Ninjas, his or her level will decrease dramatically! You will need to
boost them up again to make him or her a stronger ninja.
- Example, if your Lvl 40 Ninja has 100/200 Attack Enhance, after the revival, your Ninja's
Lvl will drastically go down. Form this point on, you will not be able to enhance your Ninja until you have reached the required Lvl to enhance again.
- Example: After reviving your Lvl 30 Ninja, do not unequip any gears he or she has. If you
did, you will now have to reach the required Lvl to equip that same gear you have unequipped.
Related Pockie Ninja II Social Tips & Guides:
Pockie Ninja II Social: Complete Ninja Character List
Pockie Ninja II Social: Best Ninjas with Skill Builds
Pockie Ninja II Social: How to Recruit, Acquire or Get a Ninja
Pockie Ninja II Social: Unique Skills/Ninjutsus and Effects
Pockie Ninja II Social: How to Get More Skill Books
Pockie Ninja II Social: How to Get or Recruit Red Ninjas
Pockie Ninja II Social: How to Get or Recruit Golden Ninjas
Pockie Ninja II Social: Ninja Saga and Golden Ninjas
Pockie Ninja II Social: Trial - A Place to Get Gold Ninja Packs
Pockie Ninja II Social: Enhancement Guide
Pockie Ninja II Social: Ninja Equipments and Enhancement Guide
Pockie Ninja II Social: Ninja Leveling and Boosting Guide
Pockie Ninja II Social: Ninja Spirit Weapon Types and Skills