Here's a quick guide and tips for Machining Deck users in the RPG mobile card game Vanguard ZERO. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).
NOTE: Megacolony cards are available from limited Clan Events. During the event, farm "Event Tickets" from Character Fights and use those to Challenge Osamu Kishida to get exclusive items that will be used to play the limited time Gacha that only features Megacolony cards!
Megacolony Machining Deck
First Vanguard and Sentinel Cards (PG)
Recommended Cards (Must Have)- Machining Stag Beetle (G3) = Add x4, your main Vanguard for this build.
Suggested Cards To Add (Budget Cards)
Grade 1 Cards
Grade 2 Cards
Grade 3 Cards- Violent Vesper (G3) = Add x4. When placed, call the top card of your deck.
- NOTE: Feel free to try other cards not listed here, and add any Grade 3 cards you have available, just make sure to follow the recommended Trigger Set below.
RRR and Other Cards (If Available)
Example Deck Builds
Rank Fight Trigger Set
For Non Rank Fight Battles- NOTE: Feel free to experiment with other Trigger Sets according to your preference. Add more Critical Triggers and/or Stand Triggers if you want to use this deck for certain events, like non Rank Fights that would require you to finish the battle asap.
Megacolony Battle Strategies
Mulligan (Starting Cards)
- Any Grade 2 Card = Keep x1 or x2 "Machining" cards.
Basic Battle Strategies
How To Use Machining Stag Beetle (G3)
How To Use Martial Arts Mutant, Master Beetle (G3)
- NOTE: Also consider other card effects that requires Counter Blasts if needed.
More Vanguard ZERO Tips and Guides:- Beginner's Tips Re-Rolling Guide
- Beginner's Quick Tips and Guide
- Beginner's Quick Battle Tips
- Farming Materials and Crafting Cards Tips and Guide
That's it guys, thank you for checking our Megacolony Machining Deck Build and Guide for the Card Battle RPG mobile game - Vanguard ZERO. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).