Here's a quick guide and tips for Genesis Battle Deity of the Night, Artemis Deck users in the RPG mobile card game Vanguard ZERO. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).
Genesis is a clan that makes use of Soul-Blasts frequently to activate skills. Furthermore, there are cards with skills which activate when a card from the soul is put into the drop zone, so using them is your top priority!
Genesis Artemis Deck
First Vanguard and Sentinel Cards (PG)
Recommended Cards (Must Have)
- Twilight Hunter, Artemis (G2) = Add x3~x4, recommended as Grade 2 Vanguard.
Suggested Cards To Add (Budget Cards)
Grade 1 Cards
Grade 2 Cards
Grade 3 Cards
- NOTE: Feel free to try other cards not listed here, and add any Grade 3 cards you have available, just make sure to follow the recommended Trigger Set below.
RRR and Other Cards (If Available)
Example Deck Builds
Rank Fight Trigger Set- Critical Trigger (x0), Draw Trigger (x9), Stand Trigger (x0), and Heal Trigger (x4)
For Non Rank Fight Battles- NOTE: Feel free to experiment with other Trigger Sets according to your preference. Add more Critical Triggers and/or Stand Triggers if you want to use this deck for certain events, like non Rank Fights that would require you to finish the battle asap.
Genesis Battle Strategies
Mulligan (Starting Cards)
Basic Battle Strategies
Recommended Cards to Put Into Your Soul
How To Use Battle Deity of the Night, Artemis (G3)
How To Use Eternal Goddess, Iwanagahime (G3)
- NOTE: Also consider other cards that can do Soul Blasts if needed.
More Vanguard ZERO Tips and Guides:- Beginner's Tips Re-Rolling Guide
- Beginner's Quick Tips and Guide
- Beginner's Quick Battle Tips
- Farming Materials and Crafting Cards Tips and Guide
That's it guys, thank you for checking our Genesis Artemis Deck Build and Guide for the Card Battle RPG mobile game - Vanguard ZERO. Available for Android (Google Play) and iOS (App Store).