Quick Walkthrough and Strategy Guide
- For Beginners or Newbies
- Things To Do If You Get Stuck
- The Best Way To Spend Gems
- PvP Arena and More
|General Team Building Guide|
- Different Types of Heroes
- Hero Positioning and Team Formats
- Heroes Selection Guide
Arena - Hero Selection Guide
- Suggested Heroes per Level Range
- With Legendary Skills and Ratings
Guild Raids - Hero Selection Guide
- Quick info on Bosses
- Suggested Heroes per Boss Stage
- Sample Team Compositions and their Estimated Total Damages
|How to Complete Crusades|
- Intro to Crusades for Beginners
- In-depth Crusade Analysis
- Recommended Normal and Hard Crusade Heroes NEW!
- Rewards, Events and Other Freebies
- Guilds and Crusades
- Arena, Midas and more
How Can I Level Up My Team Level?
- Go to the Daily Activities tab and finish as many challenges as you can.
- Each of them rewards you with Team Level EXP.
I'm Stuck on a Stage/Chapter, What Do I Do?
- Focus on improving your Heroes of their levels, equipment, skills, enhancements, etc.
I Promoted My Hero But Lost All The Gear! What Happened?
- After Hero Promotion, all the gear will be consumed to enchant the hero.
Why Can't I Upgrade My Skills Any Higher?
- The Skill Level cannot be higher that the Hero Level. Please upgrade your Hero Level first.
What Are the Bonuses My Heroes Can Gain from Certain Stats?
- 1 Strength = +18 HP and +0.14 PHY Def
- 1 Agility = +0.4 PHY Atk, +0.07 PHY Def, and +0.4 Crit Rate
- 1 Intelligence = +2.4 MAG Dmg, and 0.1 MAG Resistance
- Main Hero's Stat (STR/AGI/ or INT) + AGI*0.4 = PHY Atk.
- Bonus Stats from Gears Only:
- HP Regen, Energy Regen, and MAG Crit Rate.
I'm Out of Coins, What Can I Do?
- You can do Campaign, Dwarf Arsenal and Time Rift and then sell Items you've looted from them!
Why Am I Not Gaining EXP for my Heroes?
- You Hero Level cannot be higher than your Team Level. Please upgrade your Team Level first.
How Can I Gain More EXP for my Heroes?
- Winning battles in the Campaign gains you Hero EXP. You can also use EXP Potions obtained from chest rewards.
How Can I Recruit More Heroes?
- The first Gold Chest rewards you a Hero, and you also have a chance to get Hero Soul Stones. On top of that, you can summon Heroes once you get enough Hero Soul Stones by completing Elite Chapters.
I Just Received a Hero, Why Did I Get Soul Stones instead of the Hero?
- That's because you had recruited the Hero. So the Hero you received turned into Hero Soul Stones used for Hero Evolution.
Should I Evolve My Heroes When They're Still at Lower Levels?
- It doesn't make a difference on the hero's final power whether you evolve them at lower of higher levels.
I'm Seeing Opponents in the Arena that have 400 power, yet I can't defeat them. Why?
- They're most likely NPC's with the wrong power value displayed.
How Come the Amount of Gems I Receive from the Arena Rankings Varies so Much?
- The higher your rank, the better the rewards.
Do VIP Players Have Benefits?
- Yes, the higher a player's VIP level is, the more benefits they will get!
Which Hero is the Best?
- This is really a question with no certain answer. It's the combination of your Heroes that matters.
My Hero Skills Did Not Deal Much Damage on NPC, How Come?
- Please upgrade your Skill Level and make it more powerful.
I Completed a Stage and I'm seeing a Star on It, What's That?
- Stars suggest how well you completed the stage. If you have full 3 Stars in the stage, you can auto-fight to grind for a particular Item, Coins, or EXP.
- If you are a VIP player, you can unlock Raid feature.
I Forgot to Claim My Daily Stamina. What Can Be Done?
- Unclaimed Stamina will not be reimbursed. It's important to log in and claim your stamina bonus.
Does Enchant Max Feature Cost My Items?
- No, this feature costs Gems only. It doesn't consume any of your gear or Coins.
Why Don't My Heroes Regenerate HP During Battles?
- Heroes ' HP is regenerated after each round of the Battle.
*FAQ Source: Credits and Thanks to uCool for the Official FAQ! ^^