If you are looking for the locations of the 15 hidden sunken items or treasures that can be found in the game Hungry Shark Evolution, then you came to the right place.
Below you will find a complete edited map showing the locations of the treasures, but to better understand these maps, you should buy the "Basic Map" first!
◄Back to Hungry Shark Evolution FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- Treasure Maps and Hidden Sunken Items -
Important Notes!- I recommended that you buy first the "Basic Map" item from the Shop to easily understand these maps. While playing, tap on the radar map (lower left corner) to open it.
- If you don't want to buy the map, and prefer to use the below maps while playing, then feel free to do so.
Legend - Guide- Blue Circles: Shows the locations of the Red Dots (Treasures).
- Red Dots: Shows the specific locations of the Treasures!
- Treasures near the surface = easier to get.
- Treasures near the bottom = harder and it might take some time to get.
- There are 15 total Treasure Items in the game, the below map screenshots will show you where to get them all. Note that some of the Sunken Items can be seen multiple times below, please study the maps carefully.
- Note: The treasure (Radio) at the upper right corner is actually located on land, yup with those people. To reach that area, let your Shark jump as far as possible to the right (if you are coming from the left), then keep moving towards the center until you reach the Radio.
Some Tips- Note that you can't get all the treasures early game because the game developers designed that all Sharks will have their own depth limit, so only get what you can.
- The number of treasures that you can get per run also depends on the survivability rate of your current shark and how you play them, but thankfully, you can also get them by doing multiple runs per day.
- Good Luck Guys! ^^
Related Hungry Shark Evolution Tips & Guides:
- Hungry Shark Evolution: Quick Walkthrough and Missions Guide
- Hungry Shark Evolution: Where to Find the Kempy Bass? (Kempy Kill Mission)
- Hungry Shark Evolution: How to Get More Gems or Diamonds - Gemfish Locations