Kempy Bass is a mythical creature that has a face of a human and a body of a fish. If you want to find this elusive creature to be able to complete the "Kempy Kill" mission, read on below.
The "Kempy Kill" mission is only available under the Tiger Shark missions set. It is also recommended that you use Tiger Shark or Great White Shark if you want to hunt it.
◄Back to Hungry Shark Evolution FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- Kempy Bass Location: The Kempy Cave-
- Before entering the cave, wait for at least 3 Minutes for it to re-spawn. It will
not appear if you are in the cave earlier than 3 Minutes!
- Eat and keep your shark's energy bar full while waiting.
- Go down to the entrance, but stick to the left area, near those rocks to avoid
Submarines and to keep your shark's energy full. You can find lots of creatures here.
- Next, enter the cave and eat all the creatures along the way. Move to the left
(avoid the 2 deadly Jellyfish), go down, then finally to the left where the Kempy Bass is located.
spawn (did and it worked many times in a row).
- If you have a very bad luck and it's not there, exit the cave then just try again later.
Related Hungry Shark Evolution Tips & Guides:
- Hungry Shark Evolution: Quick Walkthrough and Missions Guide
- Hungry Shark Evolution: How to Get More Gems or Diamonds - Gemfish Locations
- Hungry Shark Evolution: Treasure Maps and Locations of the 15 Hidden Sunken Items
- Hungry Shark Evolution: Giant Crab Location and How to Kill Them