Here are some tips on how to complete the "Wine Not? Popberry Wine Quest" using the best methods (less resources possible) in the building platform, simulation, and adventure game - Pixels.
How To Trigger Quest: Go to the south west area of Terravilla then go inside the Drunken Goose, talk to Goose to start the quest. You'll need 24 bottles of Popberry Wines to complete this quest.
Wine Not? Popberry Wine Quest
Requirements:- 24 Popberry Wines = 576 Popberries, 72 Honey, 240 Cooking Mix.
- 1 Popberry Wine = 24 Popberries, 3 Honey, 10 Cooking Mix.
- Cooking Mix = 10 Berries each (Buck's Galore Shop).
- Estimated Total Cost = Around 3,000 to 5,000 Berries, plus 4 Queen Bees (1,000 Berries each from the Buck's Galore Shop, cheaper from other players or from the Marketplace).
- Reward = 4,560 Berries and 2 bottles of Popberry Wines (keep the wines for the next quest).
How To Make Wines?
- The Winery is located south west of Terravilla, you can use Wineries from other lands as well.
- You can make Popberry Wines right away, keep going until you reach Beverage Master Skill Lvl 8 to unlock Butterbrew Wines.
How To Use Queen Bees and Harvest Honey
- Buy 4 Queen Bees to harvest Honey, unless you can get them free from events. 3 Queen Bees are enough for the entire quest series, the 4th one is to speed up the process and the excess Honey is for other things.
- TIP: If you want to look for farms with multiple Apiaries for your Queen Bees and Honey harvesting, try to use this useful tool: Pixels Lookup. Do not forget to "Bookmark" or "List" the land by clicking the sign board near the entrance (with the farm's number).
Method A: Do Everything
Plant and Harvest Everything- Estimated Total Cost = Around 3000 Berries
Complete The Quest- If you don't mind losing the chance of getting more Berries to reduce costs, or can't use the marketplace/can't trade, then just follow the requirements and get your reward.
Method B: Buy Most Items
Buy From Other Players or From the Marketplace- Estimated Total Cost = Up to 5000 Berries
- Estimated Energy = 0 or 60 Energy
- NOTE: You can only buy in the Marketplace or do P2P trades after reaching the required "Reputation Score" in-game. Go to the Marketplace (upper area inside the Buck's Galore) to buy or check prices. When buying, go for prices that are lower than the price in the Marketplace or Shops (find good deals).
Buy All Popberries and Complete The Quest
- Buy Popberry = 4.5 Berries or lower is a good deal, ok until 4.9 Berries. If prices are 5.4 or higher, you can consider using Method A above, the difference is not much.
- Buy Cooking Mix = 10 Berries each from The Buck's Galore.
- Follow the requirements, and get your reward.