Here are some tips on how to complete the "Wine Not? Butterbrew Wine Quest" using the best methods (less resources possible) in the building platform, simulation, and adventure game - Pixels.
How To Trigger Quest: Go to the south west area of Terravilla (24 hours after completing the previous "Wine Not?" quest) then go inside the Drunken Goose, talk to Goose to start the quest. You'll need 24 bottles of Butterbrew Wines to complete this quest.
Wine Not? Butterbew Wine Quest
Requirements:- 144 Popberry Wines = 3,456 Popberries, 432 Honey, 1,440 Cooking Mix.
- 1 Popberry Wine = 24 Popberries, 3 Honey, 10 Cooking Mix.
- 24 Butterbrew Wines = 576 Butterberries, 144 Popberry Wines, 240 Cooking Mix.
- 1 Butterbrew Wine = 24 Butterberries, 6 Popberry Wines, 10 Cooking Mix.
- Cooking Mix = 10 Berries each (Buck's Galore Shop).
- Estimated Total Cost = Around 21,000 to 35,000 Berries depending on preferred method, plus 4 Queen Bees (from previous quest). Farm Watermints if you need more Berries.
- Reward = 33,600 Berries and 2 bottles of Butterbrew Wines.
How To Make Wines?
- The Winery is located south west of Terravilla, you can use Wineries from other lands as well.
- Continue making Popberry Wines until you reach Beverage Master Skill Lvl 8 to unlock Butterbrew Wines, or until you are done with this quest.
How To Use Queen Bees and Harvest Honey
- Buy 4 Queen Bees to harvest Honey, unless you can get them free from events. 3 Queen Bees are enough for the entire quest series, the 4th one is to speed up the process and the excess Honey is for other things. Ignore this if you are already harvesting with 4 Queen Bees.
- TIP: I would recommend finding a land with x4 Apiaries and 1 Coop (for Chickens later on).
- TIP: If you want to look for farms with multiple Apiaries for your Queen Bees and Honey harvesting, try to use this useful tool: Pixels Lookup. Do not forget to "Bookmark" or "List" the land by clicking the sign board near the entrance (with the farm's number).
Method A: Do Everything
Plant and Harvest Everything- Estimated Total Cost = Around 20,800 Berries
- Estimated Energy = Around 14,500 Energy
Complete Quest- I would really recommend following Method B below, but if you don't mind losing the chance of getting more Berries to reduce costs, or can't use the marketplace/can't trade, then just follow the requirements and get your reward.
- NOTE: Sell the 2 Butterbrew Wines (2,800 Total Berries NPC price) you received as a reward to Goose (click table), now you should be able to take back the investment you've made on your Queen Bees, if it is not enough then complete the next quests.
Method B: Buy Most Items
Buy From Other Players or From the Marketplace
- NOTE: You can only buy in the Marketplace or do P2P trades after reaching the required "Reputation Score" in-game (check and test). This might change anytime though depending on updates.
- Go to the Marketplace (upper area inside the Buck's Galore) to buy or check prices. When buying, go for prices that are lower than the price in the Marketplace or Shops (find good deals).
Buy All Popberries/Butterberries and Complete The Quest
- Buy Popberry = 4.5 Berries or lower is a good deal, ok until 4.9 Berries. If prices are too high, you can consider buying Popberry Wines instead. Focus first on making 144 Popberry Wines.
- Buy Butterberries = 5.5 Berries or lower is a good deal, ok until 6.0 Berries. If 7.0 Berries or higher consider farming Butterberries instead, difference is not much.
Should I Buy Honey?
Should I Buy Popberry Wines?
- If you really want to, only start buying Popberry Wines after reaching Beverage Master Skill Lvl 8, 214 Berries or below is a good deal, ok until 224 Berries,