Here's a guide on how to increase your MP Pool and MP Gain in the action RPG mobile game - Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag.
MP or MP cost is a very important stat because this will also determine how strong your characters are, more MP means more chance to cast their SS3s, thus more damage output.
MP Gain #1: Depends on Your MP Pool- More MP = More MP Gain per hit.
- Note: Enter any battle to check your actual or total MP Pool.
How To Increase MP Pool- Simply level-up your character and unlock MP+ attributes from his or her Attribute Matrix.
- You can also increase MP through Limit Breaks, but this depends per character, refer here for more info: Limit Breaking and Which Stats to Choose
- Equip gears that gives MP+ or MP+%. You can commonly get them from Accessories.
- Stats or Gears that also gives MP requirement -% can also help.
MP Gain #2: Depends on Your Character's Weapon Type- Regular attacks will trigger MP Gain, and the number of MP that you can recover depends on the Weapon type of your character.
- It is calculated as per hit, so if you were able to attack 2 enemies with 1 single attack, that will count as 2 hits.
- Daggers, Lancers and Rapiers: 4% of Total MP
- Swords, Dual Blades and Maces: 5% of Total MP
- Guns and Bows: 6% of Total MP
- Rod: 2% of Total MP (per single projectile, x3 per attack)
How to Calculate for the Next Milestones:- Note: Enter any battle to check your actual or total MP Pool. If your character learned MP Recovery Ratio Up from Skill Slots, that character will get more MP gain per hit.
|Daggers, Lancers |
|Swords, Dual |
Blades and Maces
|Bows and |
When Does MP Gain Starts To Matter?- MP gain doesn't matter much if you can take down bosses around 3 SS3s depending on the character you are using, and around 5 SS3s if you are using 2 characters and so on.
- MP gain starts to matter, once your character/s runs out of mana and the battle is still going on. This is where Dagger, Lance, Rapier, and Dual wielders starts to shine too because they can easily re-gain mana during battle due to their speeds perks.
- Sword Art Online: MD - List of Accessories and Stats
- Sword Art Online: MD - Limit Breaking and Which Stats to Choose
- Sword Art Online: MD - How Weapon Speed Affects Your Playing Style