Here's a list of Armors and their stats, items that are currently available in the action RPG mobile game - Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag. Armors can be used by any character, but some of them are exclusive only to Male or Female characters.
Event Based Accessories
- So far, we can only obtain Accessories through events. Check available events in-game if you can get any of them, if none, then you might need to wait for the next event, or previous events to return.
|Accessory Name||R*||Max||HP||MP||ATK||DEF||CRIT||Battle Skill||From||Evo|
|Braeburn NEW!||R4||R4||37 |
|Bear Cub Keyring NEW!||R4||R4||36 |
|Atk&Crit+3% (Earth- Element Only)||Event||Yes|
|Night Star |
|Blue Rose Ring||R4||R4||33 |
|HP&MP+3% (Water-Element Only)||Event||Yes|
|Floral Shuriken Earring||R4||R4||35 |
|Atk&Crit+3% (Dark-Element Only)||Event||Yes|
|Kanzashi of |
|MP+3% (Wind-Element Only)||Event||Yes|
|Atk&Crit+3% (Holy-Element Only)||Event||Yes|
|Atk&Crit+3% (OS Characters Only)||Event||Yes|
|Sapphire Earrings||R4||R4||846 |
|Diamond Earrings||R4||R4||26 |
Same Element Bonus (Blue Numbers)
- If for example, you equip a Water element accessory to any character under the Water element, that character's accessory will get a +20% bonus stats.
- BS1 = Can be unlocked once you reach [R4] max evolve.
- Based from the SAO Ordinal Scale movie.
- OS Characters: Kirito [Hero's Return]; Asuna [Heart of Confront]; Silica [Augmented Tamer]; Lizbeth [Efficeint Smith]; and Sinon [Progressive Gunner].
- Other OS Characters: Yuna [AR Idol]
Limited Ranking Events Stats
- Note that some farmable event based accessories will get a non-listed stat like +10% damage, that is only available for next ranking event. Check in-game "Notice" for more details.
- These accessories are highly recommended during ranking events, regardless of their element or stats.
Upgrade and Evolve Your Accessories
- Equipment that has been upgraded to it's maximum level can be evolved at a smithy by using Col and either equipment with the same name or evolution ingots. Evolving equipment will reset their Lvl, but will increase it's rarity, stats, max level, and more.
Evolve 2* Accessory [R2]
- Max Lvl 20; Requires 2 Copies (same name) regardless of Lvl.
Evolve 3* Accessory [R3]
- Max Lvl 30; Requires 3 Copies (same name) regardless of Lvl.
Related Sword Art Online: MD Tips & Guides:
- Sword Art Online: MD - Controls, Elements and Weapon Types
- Sword Art Online MD: Shards, Crystals and Holy Farming Locations