Ryo is the most basic item currency around Pockie Ninja II Social. It is used for purchasing buildings, decorations, ninjas, skill books and more.
Normally, you can get a lot of Ryo from different features in the game, but to gain a much bigger Ryo, follow the guide below for some notable sources.
◄Back to Pockie Ninja II Social FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- Notable Ryo Sources -
Continuous Login Pack
- Log in everyday and claim you reward.
- After Day 7, you will be able to gain 40,000 Ryo a day!
- If you missed a day, the continuous log in pack will reset to day 1.
The Daily Active Point Feature
- Accumulate a number of active points and claim up to 3 chests a day.
- Primary Active Chest: 2,500 Ryo
- Medium Active Chest: 5,000 Ryo
- Advanced Active Chest: 12,500 Ryo
- Ultimate Active Chest: 20,000 Ryo
Note: Continuous Login Pack and Daily Active Point Chests resets at 00:00:00 Server Time.
The Server Time is located at the upper left corner of you screen along with the Local Time.
Friends Invitation Gift
- Click the "Invite Gift" icon near the "Online Guft" icon located at the center of the screen.
- Successfully invite at least 35 friends to get those big Ryo bonuses!
Taxing Invaded Villages
- For more info on how to invade: go here: How to Invade and Remove Invasions
- To view your Invasion List, click the icon similar below.
- Continue the game and follow your Production related quests. Just build and upgrade what
is asked. Expand your village space if needed (try to reach the 80,000 Ryo expansion).
- If you have unlocked the Ramen - Production Building, it's time to remove some of your
buildings. Retrieve all Production buildings and put them all in your Bag. Do not sell them!.
need from your friends. Next, fill up the spaces with the ones in your Bag. Note: If you have a quest that requires a specific building from your bag, bring that one out into your village.
- You can also farm Ramen Ichiraku items from your Ramen buildings to get a redeemable
production building - the "Ramen Ichiraku Series". You don't really need this one because you'll be able to unlock the Gem Mines next!
The Gem Mines - Production Buildings
- After unlocking the Gem Mines, put all your production buildings back to your Bag.
- Build and upgrade at least 3 to 5 Gem Mines on your village to get massive Ryos!
- Fill up the Spaces again.
- To lower the time of the buildings, put high leveled ninjas or ask your friends to boost them.
The Diamond Mines - Production Buildings
- Gather all gem items needed and redeem the "Gem Mine Series" in the "Village Exchange"
tab (redeem icon).
better. Level up until you will be able to upgrade your Diamond Mines for better results.
Using lots of Diamond Mines with high level ninjas and boosts from friends will give you
a massive number of Ryo to spend. You will now be able to complete the Ninja Saga series and get your precious Golden Ninjas though bribing!
- For more info, go here: Ninja Saga and Golden Ninjas
- When you reach about Level 80~90, it looks like, you'll start earning about 50,000~70,000
Ryo per run here.
- Stay tuned for in-game event announcements! (ex: Hinata's Daily Wishes)
Related Pockie Ninja II Social Tips & Guides:
Pockie Ninja II Social: Complete Ninja Character List
Pockie Ninja II Social: How to Recruit, Acquire or Get a Ninja
Pockie Ninja II Social: Unique Skills/Ninjutsus and Effects
Pockie Ninja II Social: How to Get More Skill Books
Pockie Ninja II Social: How to Get or Recruit Red Ninjas
Pockie Ninja II Social: How to Get or Recruit Golden Ninjas
Pockie Ninja II Social: Trial - A Place to Get Gold Ninja Packs
Pockie Ninja II Social: Enhancement Guide
Pockie Ninja II Social: Ninja Spirit Weapon Types and Skills