Farming is a very good way to gain more Coins, XP and crafting materials in Ravenskye
City. Refer to this guide to learn how to farm effectively by reducing excess movements and choosing the appropriate crops for your game time.
|PLAY RAVENSKYE CITY ON FACEBOOK|
- Place farmlands in your city to start planting crops.
- Buy a Farmland at the Skye Shop > Farming > Plots (it's kinda pricey though).
- To use those farmlands, go to your Storage (lower right corner) then Farming tab.
- After the Awakening Stone tutorial, you will notice that you now have 2 plots placed
in your city by default. Move them close to each other to reduce the time you need when
planting and harvesting crops. Refer to the screenshot above this guide.
- Each crop has their own harvest time, time before spoil, and bonuses.
- Unlike the other crops, Skyeberries and Awakening Stone Bushes will not wither or
spoil. Skyberries are your best choice if you don't play much.
- Plant crops that suits your gameplay but be aware that some crops will wither.
Related Ravenskye City Tips & Guides:
Ravenskye City: Gift System, Getting the Most Out of It
Ravenskye City Tips, Tricks and Info
Ravenskye City Totems and Defense Guide