Totems are your main defense or protection from monsters around Ravenskye City. Use
them to your advantage to easily defeat your enemies and gain more bonuses. You can also conserve your energy if you can place and activate your totems at the right time. Read more to learn more.
|PLAY RAVENSKYE CITY ON FACEBOOK|
- The Totems -
Kinds of Totems
- NPC (Non-Player Character) Totems:
- Totems that you can talk to or totems that gives various quests.
- To unlock them, increase your level and finish all totem-related quests.
- Revive ruined totems by using your Awakening Stones and other materials.
- They have a wider range and longer duration.
- Totems that can be bought at the Skye shop > Totems tab.
- Increase your level and City Rank to unlock higher tier totems.
- They have smaller range and shorter duration compared to NPC Totems.
- Moving and Activating -
Totems will attack monsters if they are in range. Make sure you have plenty of totems
to protect your city. Totems require 1 energy per recharge.
- If yes, put them near vines and rocks before recharging to use their full potential.
- Now, recharge the totem and clear vines and rocks around it.
- If a monster pops out, let the totem do it's job for you.
As you progress through the game, vines will randomly grow back in your city. Even a
cleared area with buildings is not safe from these vines! clearing them out again is bit of a hassle. Refer below for some tips you might want to do:
- Leave them alone if you don't mind or use them as decorations.
- Cover the area with decorations like pathways to hinder the vines.
- Sample decorations from the Skye Shop > Decorations Tab > Paths Tab
- Plus, you can get great number of Rank points.
Related Ravenskye City Tips & Guides:
Ravenskye City: Gift System, Getting the Most Out of It
Ravenskye City Tips, Tricks and Info
Ravenskye City Farming, Crops, and Plots Guide