◄Back to Ravenskye City FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Here are some tips and tricks that you can use to further enhance your Ravenskye City
gameplay experience. Enjoy another beautiful virtual world/simulation browser game from
Lolapps. Explore and restore a lost city in the skies of Raven World!
|PLAY RAVENSKYE CITY ON FACEBOOK|
- Completing and restoring buildings like base camps requires resources or materials.
- From Rocks: Rocks, Box of Nails and Levonium Mortar and other quest related items.
- Coins: Collect from Buildings,by finishing quests, defeating monsters and more.
- Awakening Stones: Harvest them by planting awakening stone bushes in your farmlands.
- Awakening Stones are used for reviving ruined totems.
- From Friends: Gustone, Purifed Snagvine Root, Gems and more. You can also ask any
items from your friends when you are short on materials.
- Collect Daily Log in Bonus. Resets at server time.
- Click the "?" over NPCs to turn in quests and receive your rewards.
- The more energy you can get, the better.
- Your energy bar replenishes over time or every after level up.
- Gifting: Send Energy items to your friends to receive energy from your friends!
- To send gifts, click the "Free Gifts!" tab above your game screen.
- Received gifts can be accessed through your storage.
- Your friends can only accept up to 5 requests per friend. NEW!
- Visit your neighbors and spend up to 5 free energies per visit to gain materials and
energy. Resets at server time.
- To add more neighbors, click the "My Neighbors" tab above your game screen.
- You can also receive 1 random energy from harvesting or collecting materials.
- For cash users, you can buy energy at the Skye Shop under Special > Energy Tab.
- More neighbors means more energy!
- Refer here for more info: How to Add Friends
- Claim free powers by completing certain quests.
- You can also get random power-ups by clearing out vines or rocks in your city! NEW!
- Only use Powers when you have enough energy, at least 10 energy.
- To adjust the game to your liking, the game offers some helpful tools you can use.
- Sell Icon: Sell to gain coins.
- Move Icon: Very useful tool for moving newly built buildings or revived totems closer to
each other. This will save you lots of time moving around. example: Farmlands
- Rotate Icon: Rotate game items and buildings to fit your taste.
- Cancel Button: After planting crops, placing decorations, stashing, selling, moving or
rotating game items, click on this Icon to return your active cursor to default.
- They both unlocks buildings, decoration and more.
- To increase your level, gain XP by completing quests, harvesting and more.
- To increase your City Rank, build buildings and decorations around Ravenskye City.
- Totems will attack monsters if they are in range. Make sure you have plenty of totems
to protect your city. Build Wonders to gain powerful abilities!
- Refer here for more info: Totems and Defense Guide
- refer here form more info: How to Build Wonders
Farming is a very good way to gain more Coins, XP and crafting materials in Ravenskye
City. Refer here for more info: Farming, Crops, and Plots Guide
Related Ravenskye City Tips & Guides:
Ravenskye City: Gift System, Getting the Most Out of It
Ravenskye City Totems and Defense Guide
Ravenskye City Farming, Crops, and Plots Guide