Here's a list of magic Rods and their stats, weapons that is currently available in the action RPG mobile game - Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag. Rods are for range class units, it can't parry attacks but can do focused fires.
Shopping For Weapons- You may only buy up to 4* weapons from the weapon shop. To reach [R5], you need to get 4 copies to upgrade your [R4] weapon (applies only to weapons that can be upgraded to 5*).
- Chances: [R4] weapons = 4%; [R3] weapons = 25%; [R2] weapons = 71%.
|Candle Stick||R5||R5||1791 (2149)||1737 (2084)||Atk+15%||Crit+6%||Evolve||Yes|
|Soul of Shamrock||R5||R5||1555 (1866)||1509 (1810)||Atk+6%||Crit+6%||Evolve||Yes|
|R4||R5||1529 (1834)||0912 (1094)||Atk+10%||Crit+6%||Shop||No|
|Venus Heart||R4||R5||1479 (1774)||0937 (1124)||Atk+10%||Required MP-5% |
(HP Above 50%)
|Red Wolf |
|R4||R5||1463 (1755)||0925 (1110)||Atk+10%||Required MP-5% |
(HP Above 50%)
|Candle Stick||R4||R5||1317 (1580)||1277 (1532)||Atk+10%||Crit+6%||Shop||No|
|Yggdrasil Bough||R4||R5||1272 (1526)||0834 (1000)||Atk+6%||Shop||No|
|Soul of Shamrock||R4||R5||1143 (1371)||1109 (1330)||Atk+6%||Shop||No|
|Emerald Rod||R4||R4||1071 (1285)||0935 (1122)||Atk+3%||Crit+3%||Evolve||Yes|
|Crystal Wand||R4||R4||1050 (1260)||0941 (1192)||Atk+3%||Crit+3%||Evolve||Yes|
|Minos Staff |
|R4||R4||1040 (1248)||0444 (532)||---||Required MP-5% |
(HP Below 60%)
|Tidal Rod||R4||R4||1018 (1221)||1151 (1381)||Atk+3%||Crit+3%||Evolve||Yes|
|Emerald Rod||R3||R4||0879 (1054)||0678 (813)||Atk+3%||Shop||No|
|Crystal Wand||R3||R4||0862 (1034)||0773 (927)||Atk+3%||Shop||No|
|Tidal Rod||R3||R4||0836 (1003)||0945 (1134)||Atk+3%||Shop||No|
|Evil Wand||R4||R4||0792 (950)||0716 (859)||Crit+3%||Evolve||Yes|
|Flame Wand||R4||R4||0792 (950)||0671 (805)||Crit+3%||Evolve||Yes|
|Ethereal Staff||R4||R4||0777 (932)||0676 (811)||Crit+3%||Evolve||Yes|
|Flame Wand||R3||R4||0644 (772)||0546 (655)||Crit+3%||Evolve||Yes|
|Evil Wand||R3||R4||0643 (771)||0582 (698)||Crit+3%||Evolve||Yes|
|Ethereal Staff||R3||R4||0631 (757)||0550 (660)||Crit+3%||Evolve||Yes|
|Flame Wand||R2||R4||0482 (578)||0409 (490)||Shop||No|
|Evil Wand||R2||R4||0482 (578)||0436 (523)||Shop||No|
|Ethereal Staff||R2||R4||0473 (567)||0412 (494)||Shop||No|
Weapons List- List above will only include weapons that can be upgraded to 4* and 5*. Farmable weapons from the Story Mode are ok, if you don't have any better alternative at the moment.
- To sort the table, click/tap on the headers.
Same Element Bonus (Blue Numbers)- If for example, you equip a Fire element weapon to any character under the Fire element, that character's weapon will get a +20% bonus stats.
Battle Skills- BS1 = Can be unlocked once you reach [R3] (note: [R4] for event weapons).
- BS2 = Can be unlocked once you reach their Max Rarity (except event weapons). Also note that [R2] weapons from shop won't get a BS2 even if you evolve it to [R4].
- Some featured Gacha Weapons will instantly get 2 BS Skills, refer to R4 weapons above if they already have 2 BS.
Upgrade and Evolve Your Weapon- Equipment that has been upgraded to it's maximum level can be evolved at a smithy by using Col and either equipment with the same name or evolution ingots. Evolving equipment will reset their Lvl, but will increase it's rarity, stats, max level, and more.
Evolve 2* Weapon [R2]- Max Lvl 20; Requires 2 Copies (same name) regardless of Lvl.
Evolve 3* Weapon [R3]- Max Lvl 30; Requires 3 Copies (same name) regardless of Lvl.
Evolve 4* Weapon [R4]- Max Lvl 40; Requires 4 Copies (same name) regardless of Lvl.
Weapon Exchange Shop- You can now trade 4 unevolved R4 Weapons to get a Weapon of your choice.
- Fore more info, refer here: Weapon Exchange Shop Info and FAQs
- Exchange Market: you can now trade farmable items for limited gears like weapons and accessories. The Market can be accessed via Menu > Exchange Shop.
Note:- If you have an evolved weapon that came from the Shop, please share their MAX stats and Battle Skill bonus/es here, to help other players as well ~ thanks! ^^
- Note that you can view the next MAX stats and new BS info of your fully maxed weapon via the "Evolve" option when visiting the smithy.
Related Sword Art Online: MD Tips & Guides:
- Sword Art Online: MD - Controls, Elements and Weapon Types
- Sword Art Online: MD - How Weapon Speed Affects Your Playing Style
- Sword Art Online MD: Shards, Crystals and Holy Farming Locations