Here's a list of One-Handed Daggers and their stats, weapons that is currently available in the action RPG mobile game - Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag. Daggers are for melee class units that can also be used to Parry enemy attacks.
Shopping For Weapons
- You may only buy up to 4* weapons from the weapon shop. To reach [R5], you need to get 4 copies to upgrade your [R4] weapon (applies only to weapons that can be upgraded to 5*).
- Chances: [R4] weapons = 4%; [R3] weapons = 25%; [R2] weapons = 71%.
|Edge of Repent||R4||R5||1258||1224||Atk+10%||Required MP-10% |
(HP Above 80%)
- List above will only include weapons that can be upgraded to 4* and 5*. Farmable weapons from the Story Mode are ok, if you don't have any better alternative at the moment.
- To sort the table, click/tap on the headers.
Same Element Bonus
- If for example, you equip a Fire element weapon to any character under the Fire element, that character's weapon will get a +20% bonus stats.
- BS1 = Can be unlocked once you reach [R3] (note: [R4] for event weapons).
- BS2 = Can be unlocked once you reach their Max Rarity (except event weapons). Also note that [R2] weapons from shop won't get a BS2 even if you evolve it to [R4].
Upgrade and Evolve Your Weapon
- Equipment that has been upgraded to it's maximum level can be evolved at a smithy by using Col and either equipment with the same name or evolution ingots. Evolving equipment will reset their Lvl, but will increase it's rarity, stats, max level, and more.
Evolve 2* Weapon [R2]
- Max Lvl 20; Requires 2 Copies (same name) regardless of Lvl.
Evolve 3* Weapon [R3]
- Max Lvl 30; Requires 3 Copies (same name) regardless of Lvl.
Evolve 4* Weapon [R4]
- Max Lvl 40; Requires 4 Copies (same name) regardless of Lvl.
- If you have an evolved weapon that came from the Shop, please share their MAX stats and Battle Skill bonus/es here, to help other players as well ~ thanks! ^^
- Note that you can view the next MAX stats and new BS info of your fully maxed weapon via the "Evolve" option when visiting the smithy.
- Sword Art Online: MD - Controls, Elements and Weapon Types
- Sword Art Online MD: Shards, Crystals and Holy Farming Locations