Marvel: Avengers Alliance
- Publisher: Playdom
- Facebook Game Application
- Role Playing Game / TV Series Based / Online Browser Based Social Game
Refer below to learn more about Marvel: Avengers Alliance's Gameplay and Battle Play Features. Welcome to Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division - S.H.I.E.L.D.
Browse Marvel: Avengers Alliance FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
As an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., your job is to assemble and lead a team of heroesGame Features
to keep New York City safe from an unknown threat. Recruit your friends as Allies
to increase your power and save the world from super villains in the newest
Facebook RPG, Marvel: Avengers Alliance.
- Create and customize your S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and recruit heroes to build the strongest team.
- Train your heroes and keep them up with the latest techniques and abilities.
- Finish tasks to familiarize yourself with the game features and mechanics.
- Unlock the Flight Deck and send your heroes into Remote Ops or engage into a Special
Operations to earn even more rewards.
- Complete story line missions and fight Mini-Bosses, Main Bosses and Epic Bosses.
- Master the different classes and plan battle strategies to defeat enemy teams!
- Play with your friends to get free items and to unlock special game features.
- and many more!
playing. All team members will start with full Health and Stamina and will be refilled each time you enter a new battle. Note that they don't automatically refill between enemy waves.
- Each time you attempt an action with a team member during battle, a certain amount of
Stamina will be taken to complete the move.
- When enemies successfully hit a member of your team with an attack, that team member
will lose health. Once a team member loses all of their health points, they will be out of that battle. This will only prohibit that team member from fighting in that specific battle.
- Click the "SHOW HELP" button in the pre-combat screen to review these classes at any
time. Each class is strong against one and weak against another.
- Generalist (Gray): has no bonuses and weaknesses.
- Bruiser (Blue) has an advantage over Scrapper (Yellow)
- Scrapper (Yellow) has an advantage over Infiltrator (Purple)
- Infiltrator (Purple) has an advantage over Tactician (Green)
- Tactician (Green) has an advantage over Blaster (Red)
Buffs and Debuffs
To mix in some more complications, each Hero and Villain has their own set of unique buffs
that will enhance their performance in battle. On the other hand, both sides can also inflict debuffs that will degrade the performance of their targets. Check them out by hovering your mouse over the characters.
- Call for Backup! Recruit your friends and visit them to give and receive Distress Calls.
Challenge other players to three versus three battles! You can also look through the
Ladder, which displays players in the game who are best at Person Versus Person.
Related Marvel: Avengers Alliance Tips & Guides:
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Tips, Tricks, Game Help and Info