Here's a game guide to understand the role of BMVs or Converters on Fighters in the RPG versus game - X-Fighting, available on Android Google Play and iOS App Store (mobile devices). A BMV (Basic Modifier Value) is a key number in the game that will reveal the true potential of a Fighter. Each fighter will have a specific set of BMVs that will greatly affect the character's overall stats, learn more below.
Checking the BMVs on Fighters
- For this guide, we will use Jessi as an example.
- Jessi's BMVs are: 09--121--08
- Each 9 STR adds 1% ATK.
- Each 121 DEX adds 1 SPD and 1 EVA
- Each 8 STA adds 1% HP and 1 SP
Example #1: (lets focus on Jessi's STR BMV)
- If Jessi's current total STR is 190, divide that number to 9. You'll get 20, then it will be converted to +20% ATK.
- Now if you compare the results above with a Fighter with 12 STR BMV, the result will be lower.
- 190 divided by 12 = 15.83, then it will be converted to +15% or +16% ATK.
- If the total number of STR goes up more, the gap between the 2 Fighters will increase.
- So, based from the results above, the lower your fighter's BMVs, the better!
Example #2: (lets focus on Jessi's DEX BMV)
- Now that you understand that BMVs should be low to get nice results, but this time, Jessi's DEX BMV is ridiculously high! My point is, BMVs will also help you understand what you should or shouldn't do with your Fighter/s.
- Jessi's 121 DEX BMV clearly recommends that you shouldn't invest on DEX because it will only yield very low results, right?
- So, if you want your Jessi to have some EVA for example, do not look for equipment stats that gives DEX+, instead, look for equipments with stats that will give direct points to EVA, like EVA +40. This way, you can add a nice number of EVA stats to your Jessi to make it more rounded (this is optional though, just an example)._______________________________________________________
Example #3: (lets focus on Jessi's STA BMV)
- Jessi's STA BMV is also low, so it's good!, but again, BMVs will also help you understand what you should or shouldn't do with your Fighter/s.
- If you are looking for equipments for your Jessi, and you're wondering if which is better between the two: STA +80? or HP +8%?
- Since Jessi's STA BMV is low this time, it is a good idea to compare it this way:
- STA +80 divided by 8 = HP +10%, so STA +80 is better.
- Note: If both STA +80 and HP +8% are on the same equipment, that's awesome because it will yield better results on Jessi.
Related X-Fighting Tips & Guides:
X-Fighting: Complete List of Fighters - Best Characters Overall with Max Stats
X-Fighting: Complete List of Pets and Pet Skills - Active, Passive and Exclusive Skills
LINKS HERE SOON!