Dot Arena is a thrilling action RPG multiplayer online mobile game presented by FunPlus. Available on Android - Google Play and iOS App Store. Adventure through a classic campaign or test your heroes with time-challenge PvE; climb arena leaderboards, or brave the crucible - Dot Arena's unique survival-mode PvP. Explore dungeons, join your guild’s co-op quests, and hire heroes: the role-playing and fun social possibilities are endless.
Quick Walkthrough and Strategy Guide For Beginners
- Key Topics: For Beginners/Newbies; Things To Do If You Get Stuck; The Best Way To Spend Diamonds; PvP Arena and More Unlockables.
Middle Line Heroes
Back Line Heroes
- Key Topics: Ultimate Skills, Green, Blue and Purple Skills; Skills To Prioritize per Hero or God.
*More in-depth guides coming soon! ^^
How do I get Heroes?
- Other than the free starting 5 heroes, you can get more of them by collecting Soulstones then summoning them via the Heroes tab.
- Log-in everyday and collect all sign in rewards until you claim the free hero of the month.
- Chance to obtain from the "Treasure Chests" section. For the "Bronze Chest" feature, just use the free option, same with the "Golden Chest" feature, but if you have enough Diamonds, use the "Open 10 option".
- Chance to get one from Crucible of Fire chests.
- Events and other sources.
How do I get Soulstones?
- Complete certain Quests to claim some Soulstones.
- Can be purchased or redeemed from different in-game Shops. Trader Shop, Interstellar Merchant, Guild Shop, CoF Shop, and Arena Shop for example.
- Can be farmed from Elite Stages.
- Chance to get from Crucible of Fire chests.
- Login rewards, in-game events and other freebies.
How do I unlock Hero skills?
- All Heroes start off with one skill initially. Their second skill unlocks when the Hero advances to green. The third unlocks when the Hero advances to blue and the fourth when the Hero advances to purple.
Can I level up my Heroes any faster?
- You can level up Heroes by using EXP potions.
How do I Fuse my Heroes?
- All Heroes have six equipment slots. When all 6 slots are full, you can tap “Fuse” to increase your Hero’s grade. Once an item is equipped, you can’t unequip it.
What is the Hero Fusion process?
- White→Green→ Green+1→ Blue→ Blue+1→ Blue+2→ Purple→ Purple+1→ Purple+2→ Purple+3. Probably more after some game updates.
Why won’t my Hero’s EXP take it past Lv 40.
- At Lv 40, your Hero’s level is capped off by your Party Lvl. Once you level up your Party Lvl, you will be able to level up your Hero.
What happens if I can’t level up my Party Lvl?
- Visit the Dailies tab to see which ones you've completed. Dailies award a lot of Party EXP.
How do I increase my Hero’s stars?
- Tap a Hero’s portrait to see how many Soulstones you need to Promote your Hero. Once you have enough Shards, tap Promote to increase its stars rating. Stars will increase the stat growth rates of Heroes.
Which of my Hero’s 4 skills can be launched manually?
- The first skill can be manually activated. The remaining three skills will automatically trigger at regular intervals.
Why can’t I level up a skill beyond a certain level?
- The first skill can only level up to the Hero’s level. The third skill can be leveled up to 20 levels below the Hero’s level and the fourth only up to 40 levels below the Hero’s level.