Enhancing your character's weapon, gears, and accessories will also push your Power Scores, even more if you can reach +5, +10 and so on. Refer below for tips on how to maximize the potential of your items and save resources in the age of war and adventure MMORPG ~ MIR M Vanguard and Vagabond.
- NOTE: Enhancing can break your items so it's best to use better Enhancement Stones when aiming above +3, to keep the item's "Destruction Chance" as low as possible.
When To Start Enhancing?
Early Game Enhancing: For Codex- You can start enhancing Common Gears that are easy to hunt to +3 early game to complete some of your Gear Codex (to get bonus stats).
- Also complete all stats possible as you go to give your character bonus Power Scores.
Early Game Enhancing: Weapons
- Sorcerer = Sharpspike Word
- You may enhance the above weapons to +5 or more if you want to focus more on PVE (minimal ATK DMG Boost to demonic creatures).
- If you want to buy from the Market, go for weapons above, or weapons below (minimal boost to PVP). Availability and price may vary per server, you may have both if you want, or just choose the first weapon that you can find with a nice bonus stat (refer below list).
- Around Lvl 37, you can go to Demon Bull Temple to hunt your alternative weapons (also for PVP).
- Sorcerer = Heaven's Order (enhance to +5, +8, or +10).
- NOTE: Suggested enhancements above are based on Codex requirements (you can use your Codex as guide when enhancing), but you may enhance more if you like.
Uncommon Weapon Bonus Stats
- List of available stats for Weapons:
- Accuracy 1~4
- Min Spellpower 5~18
- Min Destruction 5~18
- Example: If you are a Sorcerer, you don't want to enhance an item above +3 or +5 with Destruction or Arcana bonus stat, because it's useless for Sorcerers. For Warrior and Taoist, avoid Spellpower because it's useless.
Enhancing Main Gears and Accs
Where To Check A List of Uncommon Gears and Accs?
- TIP: Scroll all the way down to the bottom part for each type of weapons, gears, or accessories to check Uncommon items that are not yet available in the Market but available for hunting or crafting.
Uncommon Gears Bonus Stats
- Status Effect EVA 2~7
Uncommon Necklace Bonus Stats
- HP 0.8%~2.3% (if you want this, aim for at least 1.8%, with 4,000 HP you'll get 72 HP).
- EVA 1~6
- DEF 3~10
- Spell DEF 3~10
- Status Effect EVA 2~7
Uncommon Bracelet Bonus Stats
Uncommon Ring Bonus Stats
More MIR M Tips and Guides:
That's it guys, thank you for checking our Enhancement Guide For Uncommon Gears for the age of war and adventure MMORPG ~ MIR M Vanguard and Vagabond.