Here are some tips on how to level up using Vigor (EXP Bonus), and how to farm after consuming your character's Vigor in the age of war and adventure MMORPG ~ MIR M Vanguard and Vagabond.
Follow your Main and Sub Quests to learn how to play the game while earning huge EXP as you go. Once you reach Lvl 27, you can no longer rely on your Main Quests for EXP until you reach Lvl 30. Maximize your Vigor to increase your Hunting EXP Bonus, do this as well at lower Lvls if you get the chance.
Leveling Tips For Newbies:
When To Use Your Vigor?- If your Vigor is fully charged (or with at least around 100%), the first thing that you need to do is to quickly go to an area where you can grind some nice EXP. Here are some tips on how to spot a good grinding location:
- 2) If half of your attacks are not hitting your targets, it's better to find a better spot (lower Lvl monsters or monsters with lower Evasion).
- 3) If you are spending too much HP and MP potions per monster, you might want to find a better spot or else you'll run out of Coins too early in the game, unless you can get better gears.
- 4) If the area is too crowded, change Channels or move out from that spot for now. Your character should be able to attack continuously and land more attacks to get more EXP.
Other Tips To Get More EXP:
- TIP: One way to grind faster (around Lvl 27~30) with Uncommon Avatar = Fully charge your Vigor first then only play for 1 hour, rest to charge it again to max (after 1 hour), this way you'll be able to maintain your EXP bonus at higher percentages.
- Enter the Realm = Once you are able to reach the recommended Power Score (2,700) for the Realm or when you reach Lvl 27, you may also try entering it first once your Vigor is full, then proceed with the usual grinding above.
What To Do If You Have Low Vigor
Do Your Daily Tasks!- For more information, refer to our separate guide here:
- MIR M: Beginner's Tips and Guide - Daily Tasks
Increase Profession Lvl While Charging Vigor- Mining, Gathering, or Fishing.
- Turn on "Auto Gathering" to do it while AFK, except when fishing.
- TIP: If you want to charge your Vigor faster, equip Avatars with "Time Reduction" stat bonus, like "Fishing Time Reduction" before going fishing for example.
Grind EXP or Farm Coins- You may still grind if you want to, even without the EXP boost from Vigor, the only difference is that you'll need to spend more Potions.
Hunt Codex Items- Check your Codex and hunt gears from monsters that you can easily kill, to increase your stats. Check the item > click "Where to Obtain" to see if you have easy access to that area.
- NOTE: Codex first before dismantling or selling in the Market.
- TIP: Also check weapons and gears from NPC Shops, buy them if you need them to complete your Codex.
- If you want to start enhancing weapons, gears, and accessories, refer to the link below for tips:
- MIR M: Enhancement Guide For Uncommon Gears
Hunt Weapons and Gears- If you need a better weapon or gear, try to hunt them from monsters that you can easily defeat.
- If you can't find a certain Set Item Gear for example, click the Area's Picture > then check them under the "Drop Reward" window.
Before Going Offline- Before going offline, I would recommend buying potions and repairing your gears first, then move your character to your favorite grinding area to level up right away once you login with full Vigor (unless you want to enter the Realm first).
Auto Hunt Tips For Newbies:
Learn Auto Combat First
Target Range and Manner Mode
- For Manner Mode, just set it to OFF.
Auto Use Potion- Go to Settings > Combat > Auto Misc.
- You need to adjust the sliders to 85~90% to keep your HP high especially during Boss Raids, Dungeon Raids, Rumble Battles, and more. For early game, set slider to 65% MP first, then adjust as you go.
- Potion Priority (Updated) = Set it to "Prioritize Lower Grade Items".
- This setup would also automatically use HP and MP Potions (S) dropped by monsters.
Start Configuring Auto Village- Go to Settings > Combat > Auto Village.
- Turn ON = Auto Return to Village, Village Auto Action, and Auto Return to Starting Location.
- TIP (Updated): If you want to save Coins, better use lower grade HP Potions (S) and higher grade MP Potions (M) because they have higher HP/MP restore per Coin spent. Still carry some higher grade HP Potions for events like Boss Raids, Wars, and more.
- Dismantle Gear and Sell Gear = Turn them OFF.
Other Notes- NOTE: Using "Auto Quest" would not allow "Auto Village" to activate, also the same if you activated "Maintain Location" for your character (keyboard shortcut is "Y").
- To free up more space from your Inventory or Storage, try to sell tradable items in the Market for a small fee.