If you need more Coins to buy more Summon Tickets, Shop items, or for Clan Donations, here are some tips that might help you solve your problem while playing in the age of war and adventure MMORPG ~ MIR M Vanguard and Vagabond.
For more Free Coins that you can earn everyday, I would suggest doing your Quests under the "Request" tab. Also try to complete Clan Missions that you can, to get back most of the Coins you donated.
How To Farm Coins From Monsters
How To Find a Good Spot (For Farming Coins)
Lower Lvl Monsters- Must be way lower than your Lvl to make things faster, and to farm Coins without buying HP and MP Potions. You should be able to kill them around 2~5 normal attacks (ranged characters can do it easier).
- NOTE: Some high Lvl monsters may drop higher Coins but if you are using too much HP and MP Potions + Gear Repair Costs to farm them, then you might be getting lower Coins than expected.
- TIP: Even better if you can find a spot that would damage you a bit to allow your character to use HP potions dropped by monsters (to avoid "overweight penalties" if farming for hours). Also turn on 1 or more skills to spend MP potions dropped by monsters and for faster Coin farming (make sure to turn OFF auto use for higher grade potions if you want by "swiping down" their icons).
- In case you don't need to use any Potions dropped by monsters and only use auto attacks, you can turn off Auto Loot for potions if you like. Go to Settings > Combat > Auto Misc. > Select Uncommon or higher for both "HP and MP Potion grade for obtaining" option. This would stop your character to loot Common Potions dropped by monsters, and also avoid running too much around the area (keeps on looting instead of attacking). This is actually also a trick to make other players just loot potions to keep them busy and away from your targets lol.
- Overweight Penalty Problem = This is probably because your character is getting too much Common Gears like weapons or armors dropped by monsters. If this is the case, go to Settings > Combat > Auto Misc. > Select Uncommon or higher for "Character Gear grade for obtaining" option.
Drop Rates and Spawn Rates
- To check your Coin gain, you can use the "Power Saver" mode just above the Camera icon (lower left side corner of screen).
- NOTE: If you are getting lower Coins than the indicated drop amount below, that means another player attacked the monster you are attacking (Coins will be based on your damage).
Suggested Coin Farming Locations- IMPORTANT NOTE: Start farming these locations once you are able to defeat them easily (follow guide above). If these locations are too crowded, try to change channels, go back after a few hours, or try other spots.
Lvl 16 Fierce Croacker
- Perfect Coin farming location for early game. Good spawn rate even if it is a bit crowded, and still good to farm even above Lvl 30.
Lvl 16 Hungry Zombie
- You can also farm gears here that you can use or sell in the Market.
More info here soon...
More MIR M Tips and Guides:
That's it guys, thank you for checking our How To Farm Coins From Monsters for the age of war and adventure MMORPG ~ MIR M Vanguard and Vagabond.