Here's some tips and guide on how to join and defeat the 3rd World Boss Amanda the Awkward, by contributing huge damages. If you need team set-ups, refer below.
Each zone has a unique World Boss. Amanda the Awkward appears in Zone 3: Central map. World Bosses spawn up to 6 times daily and last for 45 minutes after spawning (unless killed earlier).
Example Team Builds, Spells, and Gears
Satyrs and Archers (For 18 Team Slots)
- Formation 1: Refer above pic.
- Formation 2: Switch Archer (right slot) with Satyr (left slot) so that all Satyrs will group up to the right side, easier to spam Haste with Hero.
- You can actually mix around if you like but I prefer these 2 formations.
- Note: Do not place an Archer to the backline (center) sometimes she will die from Amanda's attack right from the start.
- At higher levels, it would be interesting if we can add more Satyrs.
Spells To Use:
Before "Speed Time": Use Haste and Heal Spells- Let your Hero eliminate the minion at the right side, then when you are about to reach the Boss, start spamming Haste Spells to your Hero and Satyrs to "lock" the Boss with slow effects from your Satyrs and Hero's weapon. Maximize range to cover all 7 or 8 Satyrs.
- Usually, after your 6th Haste Spell Amanda will start to do her AoE pull and burn skill, but if you were too slow and made some mistakes (usually when the game is very laggy), she will attack after 3 Haste Spells which is not ideal.
- If you can "lock" the Boss for longer than 6 Haste Spells, the better! (rarely happens but still looking a way how).
- Anyway, you already did a huge chunk of damage, but sadly all Satyrs will get killed.
Optional Choice:- At this point, just spam Haste to your Hero till your whole team gets wiped out, or continue below. Both methods are viable in terms of total damage done on Boss, instead of per battle, but the method below is a bit better though because ending battles would also take some of your time (loading screens and battle initiations).
How To Dodge Amanda's AoE Attacks
- Use Haste Spells to your Hero, and Heal Spells to recover from burn damages if needed.
- Once Amanda charges again, go back to the right side (original spot) near Amanda, repeat steps to dodge all incoming nukes.
- Note: Maximize the range of your Spells to cover those 2 spots.
- Let your Archers do their thing and attack from a ranged position.
During "Speed Time": Use Heal and Lightning Strike- Note: Haste Spell is no longer recommended here because all units will get Haste.
- While dodging Amanda's nukes, use your Heal Spell and Lightning Strike depending on the situation, if you think your Hero can't survive till the end, use more Heal Spells, otherwise sink in more Lightning Strikes for extra damages!
- TIP: Use the time remaining to maximize this strategy (Speed Time lasts 30 seconds).
- Example: If you still have lots of HP at the end of the battle, you might want to dish more Lightning Strikes next time, or reduce your HP and increase your DPS (refer to gears section below for more info).
Example Weapons and Gears To Use
DPS Type Build
- Note that there are more stronger gears that can be farmed in the future (upcoming maps) as well.
- Use the below setup as reference for getting stronger gears, good luck!
Weapon: Elgio's Glowsword- Dropped by Elgio (Central map).
- Works well together with your Satyrs to "lock" the Boss!
Armor: Armor of Magnanimity- Dropped by Mel the Magnanimous (Mountains map).
Helm: Scourging Cap- Dropped by Shubham the Scourge (Mountains map).
Boots: Meaty Boots- Dropped by Meaty Morby (Forest map).
How Much Damage Can I Do?- Now this depends on your Lvl (spell damages depends on Hero Lvl), and overall upgrades (sidekicks and gears).
- *To Calculate Heros' DPS: Damage/Attack Speed = DPS (under Hero Stats Page).
Using the Setup Above:- At around Lvl 20 with Lvl 15 Archers and Satyrs, Gears not upgraded: Hero 10,000+ HP and around 650 DPS.
- You can easily do around 150,000+ damage per battle vs Amanda without any Gems.
- That's it, good luck guys and let us know in the comments section any alternative methods (regardless of Lvl) to help other players defeat Amanda. ^^
Other World Boss Team Builds:- How To Defeat Tricia and Niki World Boss - DPS Build
- How To Defeat Amanda World Boss - DPS Build
- How To Defeat Amanda World Boss - Kamikaze DPS Build