Here's a guide on how to obtain Light Fury and Toothless the Night Fury in the Match 3 Puzzle RPG mobile game presented by Ludia Inc. - Dragons Titan Uprising. Based on the popular dragon movie series How To Train Your Dragon.
Refer below to learn how to get these rare species of dragons, add them to your team to get a nice boost on your team power and overall battle and gameplay performance!
How To Get Light Fury
Special Limited Events- Win event quest battles to earn Trust Points. The more stages you clear the more Trust Points you will get, but if you get stuck, you can wait for the next day to get a free restart.
- Reach the number of required Trust Points to unlock Light Fury.
Example (might vary per event):- You can use 5 3* Dragons with at least 2 active Stars each to reach 3000 Team Power and clear the first 6 stages. Above that, you'll need at least 4000 Team Power or more.
- The first 6 stages will give you a total of 22 Trust Points and 25 Runes, with the first free reset you can get 44 Trust points and 50 Runes on your first day!
- By only using free resets, you can earn around 88~110 Trust points in 4 Days, but to reach 1000 to unlock 5* Light Fury, you'll need to participate and complete multiple similar events (number of days varies per event).
- NOTE: You can get more depending on how many hours you need to wait until the next Free Reset (varies per event).
- TIP: You also need to reserve some Energy for the event.
How To Get Her Fast?- The only way is to use Runes to reset the number of tries.
- Required Runes will increase as you use more resets, recommended for casual or heavy cash users.
- Note: Even this method would require you to complete a number of similar events.
- TIP: You also need to reserve some Energy for the event. You don't want to do resets when you don't have any Energy left...
Light Fury Max Lvl Stats and Abilities:
- Looks OP to me...debuffs that increases damage received is always good, and her Dodge can possibly be increased with a Dragon ability that can reduce the Accuracy of enemies, plus it says "Dodge Against All Attacks", which could mean including Special Attacks!
How To Get Toothless the Night Fury
Special Limited Events- Most probably it would be the same as Light Fury above, through Limited Special Events.
- Just keep farming Trust Points. Don't worry they will carry over to the next Special Limited Event.
Example (might vary per event):
- You can use 5 3* or 4* Dragons with at least 2 active Stars each to reach 3000+ Team Power and clear the first 6 stages. Above that, you'll need at least 4000 Team Power or more.
- The first 6 stages will give you a total of 21 Trust Points and 25 Runes, with the first free reset you can get 42 Trust points and 50 Runes on your first day!
- By only using free resets each day, you can earn around 210~231 Trust points in 10 Days, but to reach 1000 to unlock 5* Toothless, you'll need to participate and complete at least 5 similar events.
- The first restart using Runes will only consume 36 Runes. Go for it if you have extra Runes, you'll get free 25 Runes anyways every run.
- Use Runes if you like, aim for at least 200 Trust Points every event to get Toothless after 5 similar events. Also, by aiming for 250 Trust Points per event would only require you to complete 4 similar events.
- TIP: You also need to reserve some Energy for each reset or event.
Toothless Max Lvl Stats and Abilities:
- Toothless' abilities are support and debuff type targeting Spirits which is nice to delay enemies' Special Attacks while increasing all allies' Spirit generation! Damage is also nice with Fast Spirit Speed.
Important Note!- Once you are able to get Toothless and/or Light Fury, still continue and gather Trust Points to get their copies, because you'll need them to Train Toothless and Light Fury to activate 4 Stars.
Good luck Dragon trainers! ^^
Related Dragons Titan Uprising: Tips & Guides: