- is a free-to-play auto-battle turn-based RPG mobile game for Android and iOS devices, available to download from the App Store and Google Play.
- Gameplay is very similar to other RPG idle games that are out there, but this game has smoother gameplay, cool looking characters, and lots of customization options for building teams, so if you like these kind of mobile games, then we highly recommend playing Idle Heroes.
The Aim of the Game- The most basic thing that you should aim for is to assemble a group of Heroes and to continuously train and upgrade their gears with new and better items to become more powerful. Grinding and looting are all automated in this game, and will always continue even though you are offline!
- Join millions of other players around the world and start your journey from Sara Forest to the High Heaven, leading your band of heroes into ancient ruins to battle the forces of darkness.
- Lead your powerful team and dominate every battlegrounds, dungeons, arena, guild battles, and many more. Complete heroic quests and limited events to get bountiful rewards!
Idle Heroes: Beginner's Quick Tips
Which Heroes and Team To Use Early Game?- Idle Heroes offers more than 200 heroes in different factions with specific and unique skills, but you can only use 6 Heroes at a time per team, and not all of them are usable for beginners. So, to help you out, follow our tips below on which heroes to aim for and temporary heroes to use early game.
Which Heroes and Team To Aim For?- We recommend that you go for any team that consists of 5-Star Heroes. So for early game, just focus and use any 3-Star or 4-Star Heroes that you can get, then slowly replace them with six 5-Star Heroes as you progress through the game.
- Basically, the more stars your Heroes have, the better.
Which 5 Star Heroes To Aim For?- Preferably, go for 5-Star Heroes that doesn't have a 4-Star form or version. You can check the "Gallery" under "Hero" section for these type of heroes, note that evolved heroes share the same name.
- Natural 5-Star Heroes are better than those evolved 5-Star Heroes from 4-Stars, mainly because they have better base stats and usually have stronger skills.
- This might take a while though so use any 5-Star Heroes that you have for now.
Which 4-Star Heroes Is Worth Using and Evolving?- For early game until you get better and natural 5-Star Heroes to replace them, I would recommend the following Heroes: (Just advance the game until you are able to get their shards.)
- Aleria: Your early game mage, with damage reduction per attack that stacks, and bonus damages against assassins.
- Bonecarver: Gives a nice DPS with Armor Breaks.
- Thale: Excellent early game healer.
- These Heroes are usable even until 6-Stars if you like. If you need more Heroes, just use any 4-Star Heroes for now that you think is good enough for your team.
What Should I Do with My 1-Star and 2-Star Heroes?- Just go to the "Altar" and disassemble them to convert them into Spirit Materials for Evolving other Heroes.
- TIP: Reserve at least 2 Heroes per Faction to use as fillers for Tavern Quests, just in-case.
- NOTE: If one of your heroes are locked, try to remove them from your Arena Defense Team, or tap/click on them to check why they are currently locked.
What Should I Do with My 3-Star and 4-Star Heroes?- Mainly use them as Fusion Materials, but can also be used as team fillers early game.
- Save at least 4 copies per 3-Star Heroes and use them as Material Heroes for fusing 4-Star Heroes into 5-Star Heroes in the "Creation Circle".
- In case you don't have enough space in your inventory, focus on those that are close to completion, then disassemble the others that you don't need. You can also increase your bag space by using Gems if you like.
- TIP: To save up space, only Summon completed Hero Shards from your bag if needed.
- Save all 4-Star Heroes that you have since they are harder to get than 3-Star Heroes.
How To Obtain Natural 5-Star Heroes?- Like what I've said above, aim for these Heroes and use them for your main core team later on. Here are the common ways on how to obtain these Heroes:
(Your first Login Reward - Natural 5-Stars Hero!)
Free to Get Natural 5-Star Heroes- 30 Days Login Bonus Reward
- Advance and complete Campaign Mode to get some of them.
- Beat specific levels in the Tower of Oblivion to get Hero Shards.
Other Methods to Get Natural 5-Star Heroes- All can be obtained from Heroic Summons, some of them from Basic/Friendship Summons.
- Random from the "Casino" and some of them can be purchased from the Casino Store.
- From the Prophet Tree (all).
- VIP: Gained as you increase VIP Levels. At VIP 3, you can get guaranteed natural 5-Star Hero by completing 100 Heroic Summons.
- and many more.
Beginner's Quick Gameplay Tips- If you need help regarding the game modes and features in the game, just tap/click on the (?) located at the upper right corner of every screen.
- You can also check the "Tutorial Girl" at the lower left corner of your home screen.
Join a Guild and Start Earning Guild Coins- Once you reach Lvl 21, join an active guild and start earning Guild Coins as soon as possible.
- Note: Even if you leave and join another Guild, your Tech upgrades would still carry over.
Best Ways To Use Gold- Gold is one of the best resource in the game and you'll need a lot of them for late game upgrades.
- Marketplace: The only items that are worth purchasing are Casino Chips, Arena Tickets, and Hero Shards (but only if you need a few pieces to complete a summon).
Best Ways To Use Gems- Marketplace: Buy Heroic Summon Scrolls and save them for Summon Events. Casino Chips and Arena Tickets are good to have and save as well for certain events.
- Refresh Tavern Quests (optional): Refresh daily to roll another quest, complete, and continue until most of them becomes 4-Star Quests or higher. This is best used once you have at least 2 Heroes per faction.
- Hero Challenge Event Raid (VIP Players): If you want to progress faster, use your Gems here to farm more 3 and 4-Star Hero Shards.
How To Play Idle Heroes on PC- Here's a quick guide on how to play Idle Heoers on PC using the best Android Emulator.
- Bluestacks is a gaming platform for emulating Android games on your PC or Laptop, changing how you play mobile games. With Bluestacks, playing Android games will take you to another level because you can now use the flexibility of your keyboard and mouse to give you full control of your game, regardless which gaming genre you are playing!
Download Bluestacks Gaming Platform- Join over 250 million people playing their mobile games on their PC using BlueStacks!
- Download and Install this android gaming platform on your PC first:
Download Idle Heroes on PC
(Click Icon to Do Easy Install To Bluestacks)
Link Your Game!- If you have an existing game from your phone or tablet, make sure that it is properly linked to your account first to back up your data and play on multiple devices!
- If want to play your Mobile Game from Bluestacks to your Phone/Tablet, make sure to link as well.
- Good Luck and Happy Playing! ^^