MARVEL Strike Force
- is an action-packed free-to-play turn-based RPG mobile game based from the popular MARVEL Universe, available to download from the App Store and Google Play.
- Gameplay is very similar to other RPG gacha games that are out there, so if you like these kind of mobile games and love super heroes, then we highly recommend playing MARVEL Strike Force.
Assemble Your Squad!- Recruit your strike force and form a squad of powerful MARVEL Super Heroes and Super Villains based from the MARVEL Universe!
- Collect, customize, and rank up multiple characters as you go, then assemble your squad and pair up specific characters to perform combo moves to take out enemies. Note that in this game, team building and synergies between characters are very important for PVE and PVP battles.
MARVEL Strike Force: Beginner's Quick Tips
Unlock and Recruit Characters- You will start with some free characters provided during the tutorial missions, these characters are kinda weak but sill usable overall. Upgrade them for now to complete the first few campaigns early game, don't worry because you'll get a chance to farm and recruit other characters as you go.
- Unlock character nodes and gear nodes, and also try to three star any nodes that you can to unlock the "Auto Win" feature for faster farming later on.
Elektra and Crossbones
New Player Special Offer
- It would require you to spend a bit of money for it though, but these characters are extremely good and useful until late game.
- TIP: The featured character for the special offer is random, so if you are wondering which character is the best one to get, and willing to spend some time doing re-rolls, then I would recommend re-rolling for Black Widow, because she is not a farmable character in the game at the moment, and probably the best character so far for overall use.
- Captain America and Quake are excellent characters too if you don't want to do hard re-rolls.
Best Farmable Characters- In terms of all around use, and specific team/mode use, I would highly recommend farming these characters as soon as possible. Note that these are just recommendations and might change depending on new updates.
Campaign Mode (Heroes/Villains)- Hawkeye: Great AoE and can inflict blind debuffs to enemies.
- Night Nurse: Great healer for all around use, especially for Raids.
- Yondu: Great all around character, excellent AoE attacks, and can dispel enemy buffs!
Arena Store- Drax: Your early game tank.
- Daredevil: Damage output is great, usable for Blitz, also immune to blind debuffs.
- Quake: Recommended character with really strong debuffs.
Blitz Store- Crossbones: Great nuker unit once upgraded.
- Gamora: Excellent damage output, also a notable character for Cosmic Campaign.
- Merc Riot Guard: Tank with good team buffs support, usable for certain events.
Raid Store- Hand Sentry: Great tank unit with evasion buff support for anti AoE attacks.
- Thor: Good damage output, usable for Cosmic Campaign.
- Note: Aside from these 2 characters, also consider getting Gears from here more.
Best and Recommended Characters
Black Widow- Well, she has it all, damage output, speed, stun, bleed, and can also steal certain buffs from her targets!
Captain America- Excellent tank for any team because of his wide synergy potential with other characters, provides defensive buffs and dispels enemy buffs.
Quake- Recommended character with really strong debuffs, can turn the tides of battle just by using her "slow" and Ults.
Kingpin, Yondu, Deadpool, and Gamora,- Simply great units to have, that are also on par with the above mentioned notable characters that doesn't need or require specific synergies or team compositions.
- Night Nurse: Highly recommended character for Raids.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Operative: Notable character for Escort Campaign Missions.
- Other characters are also good specially when paired with specific characters or team. Experiment and try them out too for other game modes.
How To Play MARVEL Strike Force on PC- Here's a quick guide on how to play Marvel Strike Force on PC using the best Android Emulator.
- Bluestacks is a gaming platform for emulating Android games on your PC or Laptop, changing how you play mobile games. With Bluestacks, playing Android games will take you to another level because you can now use the flexibility of your keyboard and mouse to give you full control of your game, regardless which gaming genre you are playing!
- It is also a popular method to get more play time and enjoy the game without having battery problems.
Download Bluestacks Gaming Platform- I highly recommend using Bluestacks, it's the best one out there.
- Download and Install this android gaming platform on your PC first:
Download MARVEL Strike Force on PC- Next, just click the Game Icon below to redirect you to the official download page.
- Click the "Already using BlueStacks? Open Now" option, then click "Open BlueStacks" in the browser popup to directly install the game to your Bluestacks ~ easy!
(Click Game Icon Above To Do Easy Install To Bluestacks,
(Select "Already using BlueStacks? Open Now")
(Select "Already using BlueStacks? Open Now")
Link Your Game!- If you have an existing game from your phone or tablet, make sure that it is properly linked to your account first to back up your data and play on multiple devices!
(If want to play your Mobile Game from Bluestacks to Phone/Tablet, make sure to link as well.)
Customize MARVEL Strike Force's Control Keys (Key Maps)- Open the Keyboard Control UI (keyboard icon, lower right area, or sidebar) to set Hot Keys for your game.
- Using these key maps will make your game faster and reduce mouse clicks and movements.
- Add more keys if you like, depending on your play style or needs.
- Good Luck and Happy Playing! ^^