Here are some Hungry Shark World - Pacific Islands Map and images to help you locate all known locations of all Daily Treasure Chests or Hidden Sunken Items.
Note: To better understand these maps, you should buy the "Basic Map" first from the Shop. While playing, just pause the game anytime to view your Pacific Islands Map. Upgrading the map will make the locations of all collectibles appear on the map.
- General Map Info Guide -
- You can collect up to 10 Daily Chests per map per day, but for this version of Hungry Shark, all 10 Daily Chests will appear randomly. Refer and follow the images below for their possible re-spawn points.
- Just explore what you can with your current shark, and collect Daily Chests as you visit them.
- Depending on your current shark size, some parts of the map cannot be accessed until you are able to upgrade your shark to a bigger one, thus limiting you to complete all 10 Daily Chests per day.
- Obstacle requirements will also be shown below as S, M, L, XL, or XXL.
- Pacific Islands Map: Daily Chest Locations -
The Right Most Area of the Map
- This 4th image is located inside the Sunken Ship, a Daily Chest can also be found here if present.
Golden Chest Rewards- Simply by getting a Daily Chest will reward you Gold, and it will increase as you get more, up to 10 Daily Chests per map.
- Higher Gold can be obtained from higher maps.
- It is also possible to get Gems from Daily Chests.
The "HUNGRY SHARK" Letters- Ignore the letters above, since all letters will get jumbled every time you enter a map. Just refer to your Basic Map, if you have one for the locations.
- Basic Maps will show 1 letter at a time, while an Upgraded Map will always show all letters.
Related Hungry Shark World Tips & Guides: