This Nina deck build will focus on using her Speedy Draw cards to strike multiple times in a row. Most of her draw cards lacks attack power but with the help of buff cards, things will go smoothly!
She can do it all: draw rapidly, heal herself and launch powerful attacks.Therefore, you can either play as a balanced character or choose to specialize in one area to take your opponent by surprise.
◄Back to Tekken Card Tournament FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
Your Target Rare Power Card:
- Your opponent loses 1 card and 5 HP at the start of the game.
- First, Buy 3 Common Nina Power cards then upgrade
to get it's Uncommon version. Always remember to use Fusion! to save Gold.
- Note: Featured Power Card might change it's Stats in the future but it would still
be good for this build.
- Refer to the links below this guide for more useful guides!
Recommended Common Cards
- You should aim for the Common versions of your preferred deck.
Recommended Uncommon Cards
- You should aim for the Uncommon versions of your preferred deck.
Recommended Rare Cards
- (P-U) Assault Bomb = Attack/Draw/Heal
- (P) Hellbringer = Attack/Draw/Heal
- (P) Binding Whip = Attack/Draw
- (P) Spiral Explosion = Tenacity
- (P) Right Backhand Body Blow = Buff Punch Cards
- (P) Fluttering Butterfly = Draw/Heal
- (P) Spin Low Kick to Right Upper = Draw
- (P) Jumping Flip = Draw
- (K) Catapult Kick = Draw
- (K-U) Jab to Mid Kick = Attack/Draw
- (P-U) Seoi Gyaku Juji-gatame = Draw
- (P-U) Bombshell Blast = Draw
Nina Draw Deck (No SR Cards)
- x1 (P) Binding Whip = Attack/Draw
- x1 (P-U) Assault Bomb = Attack/Draw/Heal
- x3 (P) Right Backhand Body Blow = Buff Punch Cards
- x1 (P-U) Bombshell Blast = Draw
- x1 (P-U) Seoi Gyaku Juji-gatame = Draw
- x1 (K) Catapult Kick = Draw
- x2 (P) Jumping Flip = Draw
- x2 (P) Spiral Explosion = Tenacity and/or (K) Catapult Kick = Draw
- x1 (K-U) Jab to Mid Kick = Attack/Draw
- x1 (P) Blonde Bomb = Heal
- x1 Card of your Choice!
- Most cards can draw new cards after Striking!
- Added 1 Blonde Bomb for support and to compensate the penalty from
- Use Right Backhand Body Blow to buff your Punch cards before striking.
- Note: Hellbringer is a great card but it will rarely proc with this build.
Other Nina Deck Builds
- Nina Deck and Cards - Heal Build
- Nina Deck and Cards - Balanced Build
Note: Even if you have all the cards above, wins will still depend on your experience
playing the game, strategies, positioning, and more! Good Luck!
Related Tekken Card Tournament Tips & Guides:
Tekken Card Tournament:Quick Walkthrough Guide for Beginners
Tekken Card Tournament: Best or Recommended Tekken Fighter to Choose
Tekken Card Tournament: How to Get More Gold and Credits
Tekken Card Tournament: Best Booster Packs to Buy from the Boosters Shop