This Yoshimitsu deck build will focus on using his Buff cards to increase the Hit damage of the card placed in the 3rd position. Paired with some self buffing attack cards, this build will become a Power House!
He is the only character capable of hiding his cards from his opponent. He also mastered many unusual and destabilizing effects.
◄Back to Tekken Card Tournament FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- Recommended Cards: Yoshimitsu Heavy Hitter Deck -
Your Target Rare Yoshimitsu Power Card:
- First, Buy 3 Common Yoshimitsu Power cards then upgrade
to get it's Uncommon version. Always remember to use Fusion! to save Gold.
- Refer to the links below this guide for more useful guides!
Recommended Common Cards
- You should aim for the Common versions of your preferred deck.
Recommended Uncommon and Rare Cards
- (K) Fubuki = Attack
- (K) Nozuchi Fumi = Attack
- (P) Poison Breath (Unique) = Attack
- (P) Aratama (Unique) = Attack
- (P) Mumyo Juji Ken = Attack
- (P) Thunder Blade (Unique) = Tenacity
- (P) Shibakari (Unique) = Tenacity
- (P) Tsuka Splitter = Buff 3rd Card
- (P) Omage Hosen = Buff 3rd Card
- (P) Nade Kujaku = Buff 3rd Card
- (P) Wood Cutter = Buff/Debuff NEW!
- (K) Sakanobori = Parry
- (K) Tobi Ushiwaka (Unique) = Draw
- (P) Dragonfly Fist = Draw
- (K) Perilous Spirit = Draw
- (K) Spirited Away = Draw/Discarder
- (K) Shisetsu Genman = Draw/Discarder
- (K) Dragonfly Twister = Discarder/Debuffer
- (P) Doushi Kiri = Lose Parry
- Sample Yoshimitsu Heavy Hitter Deck -
Yoshimitsu Heavy Hitter Deck (No SR Cards)
- x2 (K) Fubuki (Rare) = Attack
- x2 (K) Nozuchi Fumi (Rare) = Attack
- x1 (P) Poison Breath (Rare - Unique) = Attack
- x3 (P) Tsuka Splitter (Rare) = Buff 3rd Card
- x2 (P) Omage Hosen (Rare) = Buff 3rd Card
- x2 (P) Doushi Kiri (Rare) = Lose Parry
- x1 (K) Tobi Ushiwaka (Rare - Unique) = Draw
- x1 (K) Shisetsu Genman = (Rare) Draw/Discarder
- x1 Card of your Choice!
- Kick and Punch cards to easily activate Tsuka Splitter's buff effect.
- Cards to buff up your 3rd card's base Hit!
- Cards with powerful attacks after activating their buff effects.
- Doushi Kiri cards for a chance to hit more!
- Some draw cards to balance the deck.
Notable Battle Strategies:
- Your aim is draw your attack cards in the 3rd, 4th or 5th position and buff
them up before hitting "STRIKE". With this build, a card can possibly reach over 100 Hit by using these insane buff cards!
- To easily activate Nozuchi Fumi and Omage Hosen, Place 4 to 5 cards in
play, from here on, expect that your opponent will use "BLOCK" specially when they have few cards in play.
- You can also trick your opponent by activating Fubuki's card effect. Use
"BLOCK" to buff this card (10 Hit to 40 Hit). Most of the time, your opponent will use "BLOCK", specially when they have few cards in play.
- If Fubuki is in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd position, use "FOCUS" to draw a card then
repeat the steps again to draw more cards. The trick is to let your opponent think that you are buffing up your cards for an attack, but not!.
- Do not overdo it though because your opponent might be able to anticipate
your next moves. Use "STRIKE" if you have a buffed 3rd card in play.
- Note: If your opponent have Parry cards, your 3rd card buffs will be
countered by them. Place your other attack cards in the 4th or 5th position to deal powerful attacks, or simply hit "STRIKE" if you have a buffed 3rd card and if your opponent doesn't have parry cards in play.
Other Yoshimitsu Deck Builds
- (Links Here Soon!)
Note: Even if you have all the cards above, wins will still depend on your experience
playing the game, strategies, positioning, and more! Good Luck!
Related Tekken Card Tournament Tips & Guides:
Tekken Card Tournament:Quick Walkthrough Guide for Beginners
Tekken Card Tournament: Best or Recommended Tekken Fighter to Choose
Tekken Card Tournament: How to Get More Gold and Credits
Tekken Card Tournament: Best Booster Packs to Buy from the Boosters Shop