This Nina deck build will focus on utilizing her very high HP pool by using massive Healing cards. Paired with some powerful hit cards and decent draw speed, you can refill your HP pool almost instantly!
She can do it all: draw rapidly, heal herself and launch powerful attacks.Therefore, you can either play as a balanced character or choose to specialize in one area to take your opponent by surprise.
◄Back to Tekken Card Tournament FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- Recommended Cards: Nina Heal Deck -
Your Target Rare Power Card:
- Note: Featured Power Card might change it's
Stats in the future but it would still be good for this build.
- First, Buy 3 Common Nina Power cards then upgrade
to get it's Uncommon version. Always remember to use Fusion! to save Gold.
Rare Nina Power Card: (255 HP)
- You lose 80 HP at the start of the game.
- The reason why we need this Power Card is because of
it's total maximum HP. 255 is the highest HP possible in the game and Nina is the only one who can use it!. Get this after getting most of the cards below.
- Refer to the links below this guide for more useful guides!
Recommended Common Cards
- You should aim for the Common versions of your preferred deck.
Recommended Uncommon Cards
- You should aim for the Uncommon versions of your preferred deck.
Recommended Rare Cards
- (P-U) Assault Bomb = Attack/Draw/Heal
- (K-U) Twisted Mind = Attack/Heal
- (P) Hellbringer = Attack/Draw/Heal
- (K) Flashing Escape = Attack/Trick
- (K) Geyser Cannon = Attack/Trick
- (P) Right Backhand Body Blow = Buff Punch Cards
- (P) Blonde Bomb = Heal
- (P) Ray Hands = Heal
- (K) Cutthroat = Heal
- (K) Biting Snake = Heal
- (P) Shut Up = Heal
- (K) Spider Knee = Heal
- (K) Easy Prey = Heal
- (P) Fluttering Butterfly = Draw/Heal
- (P) Spin Low Kick to Right Upper = Draw
- (P-U) Seoi Gyaku Juji-gatame = Draw
- (P-U) Bombshell Blast = Draw
- Sample Nina Heal Deck -
Nina Heal Deck (No SR Cards)
- x2 (P) Hellbringer = Attack/Draw/Heal
- x2 (P) Right Backhand Body Blow = Buff Punch Cards
- x3 (P) Blonde Bomb = Heal
- x2 (P) Ray Hands = Heal
- x2 (K) Cutthroat = Heal *[Sub: (P) Shut Up = Heal]
- x1 (P-U) Bombshell Blast = Draw
- x1 (P-U) Seoi Gyaku Juji-gatame = Draw
- x1 (K-U) Jab to Mid Kick = Draw *[Sub: (K) Easy Prey = Heal]
- x1 Card of your Choice!
- Massive Heal effects with decent attack damages.
- Buff cards to compensate the lack of heavy hit cards.
- Tricky cards to get more chance to draw Heal cards.
- *[Sub:] = Replacement cards, see below for more information.
Notable Battle Strategies:
- Draw these cards in the following positions (might require some luck):
- 1st Position: Hellbringer (use "BLOCK" to get Heal and a Card). I suggest this
card over Biting Snake because of the +1 card (chance to draw Ray Hands), Hit value (Punch), and it will also prevent unexpected early Strikes. You may still add some Biting Snake though to increase your Heal chance!
- 2nd Position: Ray Hands: +40 HP!
- 3rd Position: Cutthroat: +40 HP!
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd Position: Jab to Mid Kick: I also recommend this Uncommon
Kick card because it will also give you a chance to draw Ray Hands or Cutthroat!
- If you want to Heal more, STRIKE after drawing your 2nd or 3rd card.
- Optional: Geyser Cannon and Flashing Escape can also be used to manipulate
positioning but it's a bit tricky. Experiment with these cards if you like to use them.
- Optional: If you don't want to use these position dependent cards, replace the
cards above with the *[Sub] cards.
- If Right Backhand Body Blow is in play, plan and go for a massive attack!
Thanks to this card, this build isn't just about Heals and Draws!
Suggested Super-Rare Card/s!
- Evil Mist! or Elbow Smash!
Other Nina Deck Builds
- Nina Deck and Cards - Balanced Build
- Nina Deck and Cards - Draw Build
Note: Even if you have all the cards above, wins will still depend on your experience
playing the game, strategies, positioning, and more! Good Luck!
Related Tekken Card Tournament Tips & Guides:
Tekken Card Tournament:Quick Walkthrough Guide for Beginners
Tekken Card Tournament: Best or Recommended Tekken Fighter to Choose
Tekken Card Tournament: How to Get More Gold and Credits
Tekken Card Tournament: Best Booster Packs to Buy from the Boosters Shop