To level ninjas, you need to gather Ninja EXP points (looks like a pink colored flower item) from buildings, battles, plots and more.
Refer below to learn how to train your mid to high leveled ninjas and how to boost your low leveled ninjas using your strong ninjas.
◄Back to Pockie Ninja II Social FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides List
- Ninja Basic and Advanced Leveling Methods -
Story/Plot/Arena/Trial/Ninja Saga/Etc. Battles
- Win battles to gain Ninja EXP. Note that dead ninjas will not gain any EXP and the number
of EXP gained is dependent to the ninja's current level.
- This method is best for leveling mid to high leveled ninjas.
- Try to reduce the number of casualties to maintain a good EXP gain per battle.
Put Ninjas to Working Mode
- Build any building that requires a ninja. Harvest them to gain Ninja EXP.
- Gives average Ninja EXP.
Put Ninjas to Harvest Mode
- Select any completed plots and assign up to 5 ninjas to harvest.
- Gives average Ninja EXP.
- Use these EXP Pills to give instant Ninja EXP points to your ninjas.
- Get more from Active point Chests, Lucky Draws, Game Events and more.
- Build an EXP House and upgrade it to gain higher ninja EXP points.
- Auto Training: Only available to the ninja in Patrol.
- Recommended for low leveled ninjas.
- The higher the Esoteric Palace, the more EXP can be passed on and the less Ryo is
consumed. Double Ryo will be consumed if you pass on skills one more time per day.
- After passing EXP, ninja will disappear.
- Advanced Ninja Boosting Guide -
EXP House and Planetary Devastation Combo
purposes. First you should have an EXP House and at least one high leveled/attack Ninjutsu ninja with Planetary Devastation (Ultimate Unique Skill).
- [Skill Effect]: 50% attack +40 damage to all enemies.
- Use your EXP House to level up your ninjas to around Level 12. The more the better.
- Next, go to the Story Map and find a Plot that has less than 2 Weapon Ninjas. More Taijutsu
ninjas the better.
- Here are some examples:
- If you succeed, you can now add your low leveled ninjas to give them boosts!
- You might need 1 more ninja to defeat the Weapon type ninja (if he or she survived).
800 to 900 attack on each Ninjutsu ninja.
Related Pockie Ninja II Social Tips & Guides:
Pockie Ninja II Social: Complete Ninja Character List
Pockie Ninja II Social: Best Ninjas with Skill Builds
Pockie Ninja II Social: How to Recruit, Acquire or Get a Ninja
Pockie Ninja II Social: Unique Skills/Ninjutsus and Effects
Pockie Ninja II Social: How to Get Golden Ultimate Ninjutsu Skills
Pockie Ninja II Social: How to Get More Skill Books
Pockie Ninja II Social: How to Get or Recruit Red Ninjas
Pockie Ninja II Social: How to Get or Recruit Golden Ninjas
Pockie Ninja II Social: Ninja Saga and Golden Ninjas
Pockie Ninja II Social: Trial - A Place to Get Gold Ninja Packs
Pockie Ninja II Social: Enhancement Guide
Pockie Ninja II Social: Ninja Equipments and Enhancement Guide